- 3 min ago Want A Toned Back Like Disha Patani? Try These 8 Exercises That Target Your Back Muscles
- 45 min ago What Are Magnetic Eyelashes? Here Is How To Wear Them
- 1 hr ago Ghatasthapana 2019: Significance, Date And Muhurat
- 1 hr ago Bhumi Pednekar And Taapsee Pannu Make A Quirky Splash At Saand Ki Aankh Trailer Launch
- News J&K Guv calls for continuation of Police-Army collaboration
- Sports Virat Kohli reprimanded for inappropriate shoulder contact with Beuran Hendricks during Bengaluru T20I
- Finance An App That Helps Women To Take Control Of Their Finances
- Movies Sye Raa Censor Report: Chiranjeevi Starrer Gets U/A Certificate
- Technology Prototype Electric Sea Taxis Pulled Over By Cops For Speeding
- Automobiles Miniature Royal Enfield Bullet With Electric Drivetrain Built By Man For His Son
- Travel Places To Visit In October In India
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
'Manto' actress Rasika Dugal gave us classic colour-blocking goals with her sari. She wore a Raw Mango number for the event and stunned us with her individualistic fashion sense. The actress looked a class apart and we thought her ensemble was perfect for festive occasions or formal events. It was an understated sari and her styling was impressively done too.
Rasika wore a bright yellow sari, which was Nivi-draped and accentuated by metallic accents. Her sari was plain-hued except for the golden-toned border and striking black piping. She looked graceful as ever and contrasted her sari with a round-necked black blouse, which was sleeveless. Rasika looked effortlessly amazing and had all our attention.
The seasoned actress accessorised her look with oxidised statement earrings, which were designed by Sangeeta Boochra and came from Minerali store. The makeup was nude-toned with softly highlighted cheekbones, muted-toned lip shade, and smoky kohl. The small bindi spruced up her look. The middle-parted bun elevated her style quotient. So, what do you think about Rasika's attire and avatar? Let us know that in the comment section.