- News Time for us to introspect says CPIM
- Automobiles Steelbird Tyres Launches Puncture RSA Across India – Fix Your Flat With Ease
- Movies Sri Reddy Learns That Pawan Kalyan Is No 1; Shocking Deets Inside!
- Technology Xiaomi Mi Polarised Square and Pilot sunglasses up for sale starting at Rs 899
- Sports Barcelona snap up Dutch teen star Reis from Groningen
- Finance Sensex At 45,000, Nifty At 13,500 By June 2020 On Modi's Return: Morgan Stanley
- Education SSLC Revaluation Result Kerala 2019: Direct Link To Check Result
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
'Manto' actress Rasika Dugal gave us classic colour-blocking goals with her sari. She wore a Raw Mango number for the event and stunned us with her individualistic fashion sense. The actress looked a class apart and we thought her ensemble was perfect for festive occasions or formal events. It was an understated sari and her styling was impressively done too.
Rasika wore a bright yellow sari, which was Nivi-draped and accentuated by metallic accents. Her sari was plain-hued except for the golden-toned border and striking black piping. She looked graceful as ever and contrasted her sari with a round-necked black blouse, which was sleeveless. Rasika looked effortlessly amazing and had all our attention.
The seasoned actress accessorised her look with oxidised statement earrings, which were designed by Sangeeta Boochra and came from Minerali store. The makeup was nude-toned with softly highlighted cheekbones, muted-toned lip shade, and smoky kohl. The small bindi spruced up her look. The middle-parted bun elevated her style quotient. So, what do you think about Rasika's attire and avatar? Let us know that in the comment section.