- 15 min ago IIFA Rocks 2019: Rakul Preet Singh Gives Us A Golden Fashion Moment With Her Boss Lady Attire
- 1 hr ago IIFA Rocks 2019: Katrina Kaif Owns The Green Carpet With Her Shimmering Deep Red Gown
- 1 hr ago Women With Short Height Can Totally Relate To These 7 Annoying Problems
- 1 hr ago Disha Patani Looks Ravishing In Green Eye Make-up Look; Here Is How You Can Get This Look
- Finance STC, MMTC Shares Crack Sharply On Reports Of Closure Of Trading Firms
- News How to find lost phone through government’s new website
- Technology These Xiaomi Smartphones Will Get Android 10 Update
- Automobiles Bangalore Police To Use Traffic Fines In Improvement Of Infrastructure For Motorists In The City
- Sports India vs South Africa: 2nd T20I: Probable XI of India for the Mohali match
- Movies After Refusing To Promote Sye Raa, Nayanthara Agrees To Attend Bigil Audio Launch
- Education AP Grama Sachivalayam Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared Soon
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
It was coming together of an unconventional fashion designer and a star with individualistic fashion sense. Yes, we are talking about Ranveer Singh and iconic designer, Manish Arora. Both don't believe in going by rules when it comes to fashion and Ranveer Singh's jacket was a clear example of the fact. His jacket totally caught our attention but more than that it was a celebration of people, who mark their own territory.
The jacket was unapologetically furry with feathery accents. Dipped in a minty blue hue, it was an ode to anyone, who had self-belief and made it large because of that in the field of fashion, music, or films. The jacket symbolised freedom and was a reminder that we are rare and our own heroes. It had a whiff of bubblegum pink, canary yellow, and rusty red hue on one sleeve. The words, 'Gully Boy' on the other sleeve made his jacket even more special. The jacket was also adorned with patchwork designs, which took inspiration from the different facets of life.
Ranveer paired it with a high-neck sweatshirt and tight bell bottom-like pants, which were dipped in ivory hue and totally gave us retro vibes. He paired it with Adidas sports shoes and accessorised his look with quirky red and white frames. We thought Ranveer Singh looked beyond amazing. What do you think about his jacket and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.