- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
- Technology Realme X2 Pro With 90Hz Display To Launch Today: Latest Leaks, Specs, How To Watch Live Stream
- News JNU protests: Delhi Police registers FIRs; JNUSU says no action should be taken against protesters
- Movies When Katrina Kaif Left Salman Khan Blushing!
- Sports 2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers, India vs Oman: India go down by a solitary goal in Muscat
- Automobiles MotoGP Repsol Honda Team Signs Alex Marquez For 2020 Season: Will Race With Marc Marquez
- Travel Overtourism – Why It Matters, The Destinations Affected And How To Combat It
- Finance Job Creation Growth In India Slowed Down In Last 2 Years: CARE Ratings
The master of quirky outfits, Ranveer Singh quite literally made a roaring Simbaa-like entry for his upcoming movie, 'Gully Boy' promotions. Ranveer's ensemble came alive with tiger prints and he reminded us of the lines, "Tiger! Tiger! burning bright". Well, he played with prints yet again and was styled by Nitasha Gaurav.
So, Ranveer's ensemble came from a contemporary clothing label, Malai. It consisted of a full-sleeved shirt and matching pyjamas. His ensemble was notched up by yellow-hued tiger patterns and contrasting blue hue. It was a sharply collared attire, with structured sensibilities and Ranveer pulled it off with a lot of aplomb. He certainly made a statement and elevated his style quotient by pairing his attire with indigo-hued Adidas shoes.
His attire was undoubtedly bright and backed maximalist fashion. The dapper actor accessorised his look with a sleek gold chain that added to the quirky factor. He also wore stylish rings and teamed his ensemble with golden frames. The Prada hat completed his look and he has been wearing it quite often. Ranveer looked stylish and awesome as ever in his absolutely individualistic outfit. So, what do you think about Ranveer Singh's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.