- 2 hrs ago Tamil Actress Ramya Pandian Graces Cook With Comali Show In A Blue Khadi Linen Sari
- 2 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor And Rakul Preet Singh's Street-Style Looks Are Something To Look Forward To
- 2 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor And More
- 3 hrs ago Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS): Causes, Symptoms, Risk factors, Treatment And Prevention
- Movies Dance Plus 5: Shah Rukh Khan In Awe Of 'Fauji' Bhim Bahadur’s Performance
- Technology Airtel Vs Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone: Best Prepaid Plans That Offers 3GB Data
- Sports Pakistan trump Bangladesh to bag T20I series
- News Mamata tweets, 'couldn't recognise Omar Abdullah'; his bearded photo goes viral
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Automobiles TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Ranveer Singh donned a pink pantsuit too. The dapper actor, who wowed us with his impromptu 'Gully Boy' performance at Lakmé Fashion Week Summer Resort 2019, wore this number for the promotions with his co-star Alia Bhatt. He channelled his quirky look yet again and sported something asymmetrical.
Ranveer's attire consisted of a black top, which he paired with a pink blazer that was enhanced by exaggerated sleeves and myriad pockets. It was a loose jacket with a lot of belt attachments on the sleeves area and he teamed it with matching pants with flared hem. That was quite an interesting look and not quite everyone's cup of tea. The actor teamed his ensemble with light pink and black sports shoes, which accentuated his look.
The 'Simbaa' actor accessorised his look with dark frames, which went well with his look. He wore a Cloche hat, which we thought was a subtle androgynous take. So, his ensemble included a Diksha Khanna suit and he also sported a Prada hat and Adidas sports shoes. So, what do you think about Ranveer's outfit and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.