- 9 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Gives Us Cues On How To Notch Up Our Travel Wardrobe
- 9 hrs ago 5 Impressive Health Benefits Of Burdock Root
- 10 hrs ago Swara Bhasker, Karisma Kapoor, And Other Divas Have Fresh Traditional Wear Ideas For Us
- 10 hrs ago 6 Health Benefits Of Marula Oil, Uses And Side Effects
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada Season 7 Day 39 Update - Luxury Budget Task Day 3
- Technology Buying Guide: Best 64MP Rear Camera Smartphones To Buy In India
- Sports Sunil Chhetri doing his best despite being 35, he's not going anywhere: India Head Coach Igor Stimac
- News Bengaluru: 20-year-old college student stabbed to death over brawl during cricket match
- Finance CSB Bank IPO Opens On 22 November: Things To Know
- Travel 10 Honeymoon Destinations In India – Let The Honeymoon Begin!
- Automobiles Mumbai Traffic Police To Arrest Motorists With Unpaid Traffic Fines: Too Strict?
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
Ranveer Singh donned a pink pantsuit too. The dapper actor, who wowed us with his impromptu 'Gully Boy' performance at Lakmé Fashion Week Summer Resort 2019, wore this number for the promotions with his co-star Alia Bhatt. He channelled his quirky look yet again and sported something asymmetrical.
Ranveer's attire consisted of a black top, which he paired with a pink blazer that was enhanced by exaggerated sleeves and myriad pockets. It was a loose jacket with a lot of belt attachments on the sleeves area and he teamed it with matching pants with flared hem. That was quite an interesting look and not quite everyone's cup of tea. The actor teamed his ensemble with light pink and black sports shoes, which accentuated his look.
The 'Simbaa' actor accessorised his look with dark frames, which went well with his look. He wore a Cloche hat, which we thought was a subtle androgynous take. So, his ensemble included a Diksha Khanna suit and he also sported a Prada hat and Adidas sports shoes. So, what do you think about Ranveer's outfit and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.