- Movies When This Popular Actor Found Himself In A Soup Due To His 'Hot Jalebi' Remark About Anushka Shetty
- Automobiles Harley Davidson To Launch Sub-500cc Motorcycles Next Year — Are The Americans Up To It?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- News If result in line with exit polls, EVM allegations would lose 'non-existent rationale': Jaitley
- Technology Honor 20 series to be available on Flipkart: Here are the details
- Sports Is England-Pakistan ODI series an indication of what World Cup 2019 will be like?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Ranveer Singh delivered another power-packed fashion number and this time, his attire was designed by none other than Masaba. It was a delightfully printed ensemble and an interesting example of colour-blocking. He looked amazing and gave us a travel fashion goal. Literally speaking, it was a perfect ensemble for a wildlife safari trip.
Inspired by the travel and culture of Nairobi, his attire was all things vibrant. It was a fun number and looked absolutely comfy. There was a soothing element to his quirky outfit, which consisted of a long coat, a tee, and pyjamas. The t-shirt was black-hued with white psychedelic prints and the structured coat was yellow in colour and enhanced by Zebra prints. Finally, the blue pyjamas were intricately patterned in gold and that completed his head-turning number.
Ranveer paired his attire with tan-hued graphic shoes from Adidas, which notched up his style quotient. He accessorised his look with golden frames and with this Ranveer gave us another mood-lifting number. What do you think about Ranveer's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.