- 54 min ago If You Have These Symptoms, Your Headache Is Not NORMAL!
- 3 hrs ago Ginny Weds Sunny: Yami Gautam Blossoms Like Lily In A Yellow Lehenga In Peppy Wedding Number LOL
- 3 hrs ago 13 Things That You Can Do To Make Your Partner Fall In Love With You Once Again
- 3 hrs ago 10 Best Healthy Alternatives To Rice You Should Try
- Sports Rohit Sharma smashes fifty in KKR vs MI, crosses few IPL milestones
- News Parliament's Monsoon Session cut short over covid concerns
- Movies Kangana Ranaut: Bollywood Mafias Are Regretting Their Cruelty, Sadism & Silence
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S20 FE Launched; Affordable Samsung Flagship To Tackle The Competition?
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Turbo Petrol Variant Details Revealed: Launch Expected Soon
- Finance Gold May Hit Another Record High By Year End, Says Citi
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Winter In India In 2020
- Education SWAYAM Admit Card 2020 Released For September 2020
Ranveer Singh delivered another power-packed fashion number and this time, his attire was designed by none other than Masaba. It was a delightfully printed ensemble and an interesting example of colour-blocking. He looked amazing and gave us a travel fashion goal. Literally speaking, it was a perfect ensemble for a wildlife safari trip.
Inspired by the travel and culture of Nairobi, his attire was all things vibrant. It was a fun number and looked absolutely comfy. There was a soothing element to his quirky outfit, which consisted of a long coat, a tee, and pyjamas. The t-shirt was black-hued with white psychedelic prints and the structured coat was yellow in colour and enhanced by Zebra prints. Finally, the blue pyjamas were intricately patterned in gold and that completed his head-turning number.
Ranveer paired his attire with tan-hued graphic shoes from Adidas, which notched up his style quotient. He accessorised his look with golden frames and with this Ranveer gave us another mood-lifting number. What do you think about Ranveer's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.