TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Ranveer Singh delivered another power-packed fashion number and this time, his attire was designed by none other than Masaba. It was a delightfully printed ensemble and an interesting example of colour-blocking. He looked amazing and gave us a travel fashion goal. Literally speaking, it was a perfect ensemble for a wildlife safari trip.
Inspired by the travel and culture of Nairobi, his attire was all things vibrant. It was a fun number and looked absolutely comfy. There was a soothing element to his quirky outfit, which consisted of a long coat, a tee, and pyjamas. The t-shirt was black-hued with white psychedelic prints and the structured coat was yellow in colour and enhanced by Zebra prints. Finally, the blue pyjamas were intricately patterned in gold and that completed his head-turning number.
Ranveer paired his attire with tan-hued graphic shoes from Adidas, which notched up his style quotient. He accessorised his look with golden frames and with this Ranveer gave us another mood-lifting number. What do you think about Ranveer's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.