- 51 min ago Emma Corrin’s Emmy’s 2021 Costume Is Surprising And There Could Be Salem Witch Trials Angle To It
- 3 hrs ago What Is Psychedelic Therapy? Benefits And Risks Of The Future Of Mental Health Treatment
- 5 hrs ago On Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Birthday, Her Fashion From Movies Including Jab We Met And Omkara
- 9 hrs ago Expert Article: Nutritional Care And Challenges In Feeding A Patient With Alzheimer’s
- Technology Realme GT Neo2 Price Revealed Ahead Of Launch; New Dimensity 1200AI SoC Variant Also Tipped
- Movies Revealed: Varun Dhawan And Kriti Sanon-Starrer Bhediya's Plot
- Sports Messi ruled out of PSG's next match through injury, doubtful to face Guardiola's Man City
- News Narendra Modi, French President Macron discuss Indo-Pacific cooperation, Afghanistan crisis
- Automobiles New Yamaha R15 V4.0 Launched In India; R15M And Aerox 155 Launched Along
- Education MHT CET Admit Card 2021 Released For PCB Group, Download Hall Ticket From cetcell.mahacet.org
- Travel 8 Beautiful Long Drive Routes In India
- Finance Pension Alert: Dearness Relief For These CPF Beneficiaries Hiked To 356% Of Basic Ex-Gratia
Are you a fan of the masterpiece called, 'Pulp Fiction'? Well then Ranveer Singh's tee is what you would want to wear. The seasoned actor, who is well known for his individualistic and jaw-dropping fashion sense, totally had all our attention with his tee. Let's decode his look.
However, this time, Ranveer turned up in a simple avatar. He just wore a tee and teamed it with distressed denims. This time, he gave us no vibrant hues, quirky prints, or fluid silhouette but allowed his T-shirt to do all the talking. Ranveer's tee featured the retro classic poster of Uma Thurman smoking a cigarette. Well, now we absolutely want to watch the movie again.
He teamed his ensemble with grey-hued sports shoes and accessorised his look with those edgy grey shades. Ranveer also wore a cap and gave us the early 90s look that most of us would want to nail. So, what do you think about Ranveer Singh's tee and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.