- 3 hrs ago Calcium For Adults: Why You Need Calcium, Recommended Daily Intake And Food Sources
- 3 hrs ago Diwali 2019: This Diwali, We Have Compiled Modern Festive Wears For Discerning Men
- 3 hrs ago Congenital Insensitivity To Pain (CIP): Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 4 hrs ago Let Sonam Kapoor Ahuja And Other Divas Inspire You To Dress Your Best For Mid-Week Party
- Movies Sara Ali Khan Opens Up On Working With Varun Dhawan In Coolie No 1: 'He’s Crazy'
- Technology Lava Z41, Android Go Smartphone Launched In India For Rs. 3,899
- News Court directs registration of FIR against members of SIT that probed 2018 Kathua gangrape-murder case
- Sports Asian football final moved from North Korea after blacked-out match
- Automobiles BS-IV Models Outselling BS-VI Models This Festive Season: Heavy Discounts Being Offered
- Travel Cruise Ship: A Floating Town Of Laid-Back People
- Finance 6 Pointers To Note When Buying Gold Coin
- Education Explore IBPS RRB Clerk Main Exam Analysis 2019
Ranveer Singh looked as spectacular as his wife, Deepika Padukone at the Nykaa Femina Beauty Awards 2019. Styled by Nitasha Gaurav, the 'Gully Boy' actor wore a contemporary suit for the occasion. His attire came from NM Design Studio and it came alive with vibrant hues. Let's decode his outfit and look.
So, Ranveer wore a structured waistcoat suit that was accentuated by a velvet touch. Marked by nuanced details, his suit was splashed in a royal blue hue and adorned with printed pink floral blooms. Well, Ranveer certainly wore the brightest outfit at the event. He looked awesome and gave fashion goals to men, who love experimenting. He teamed his vibrant ensemble with a white shirt, which contrasted his suit.
It was an eye-catching piece and Ranveer paired it with formal black shoes. The actor accessorised his look with dark purple and black shades, which totally enhanced his look and added to the cool quotient. Ranveer totally impressed us with his quirky avatar. What do you think about his attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.