- 36 min ago AIP (Autoimmune Protocol) Diet: Benefits, Foods To Eat And Avoid
- 54 min ago Ramdhari Singh Dinkar’s Birth Anniversary: Facts About The Famous Poet, Essayist And Literary Critic
- 1 hr ago Kajol And Esha Gupta’s Floral Sarees Are Gorgeous And Ideal For All Occasions
- 1 hr ago Rose Day (Welfare of Cancer patients): What Should You Not Eat When You Have Cancer?
- Technology Realme Narzo 20 Pro First Sale Set For September 25: Should You Buy?
- Sports Michael Jordan becomes NASCAR team owner with Bubba Wallace as driver
- Movies Ram Charan-Jr NTR-Rajamouli’s RRR To Go On Floors In October? Here’s What MM Keeravaani Has To Say
- Finance Sensex Drops Again, Sheds 1,100 Points In 2-trading Sessions
- News Bill to set up Forensic Sciences University passed in Rajya Sabha
- Automobiles Ford Endeavour Sport Launched In India: Priced At Rs 35.10 Lakh
- Education IIT Guwahati Convocation 2020: Prime Minister Modi Address Students Virtually
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
A few weeks ago, Ranveer Singh donned an intricately-patterned kurta and pyjama on the occasion of his anniversary. The couple, Ranveer and Deepika visited Harmandir Sahib to seek the blessings. And a few days later, Rani Mukerji wore a patterned suit for Mardaani 2 promotions. Well, the common link between Ranveer and Rani's attire was not just the designer but also similar pattern. Yes, designed by Sabyasachi, Ranveer Singh and Rani Mukerji wore exquisite outfits with the same patterns and gave us traditional fashion goals. We liked the fact that how designer incorporated similar patterns on two different outfits and made a strong case for floral patterns. Are we calling it the case of copying? Absolutely, not! So, let's decode these two outfits.
So, Ranveer Singh wore a silk kurta and pyjama that was accentuated by floral accents and splashed in the shade of purple. He upped the floral effect by pairing his kurta and pyjama with meticulously- done jacket. The actor completed his look with shades. As for Rani Mukerji, she looked elegant and gave us light formal wear goals with her ensemble. Her similarly-patterned suit consisted of a round neck kurta with a keyhole slit. It was a full-sleeved kurta, which she paired with matching pyjamis. The actress also draped a complementing sheer dupatta with her attire and teamed it with embellished golden juttis.
As for Rani Mukerji's makeup, it was natural and lit up with smoky kohl. The sleek tresses elevated her look. So, what do you think about these floral outfits? Did you like the pattern? Let us know that in the comment section.
Photo Credits: Sabyasachi's Instagram