- Technology Nubia Red Magic 5G Gaming Smartphone Bags 3C Certification: 55W Fast Charging Tipped
- Finance Budget 2020: Pushing Demand To Boost Economy Would Be Key
- Movies Saif Ali Khan Gets Trolled For Claiming There Was No Concept of India Till The British
- News Modi extracts wealth from India's poor, gives it to 'crony capitalist friends': Rahul Gandhi
- Automobiles KTM Adventure 390 Launched At Rs 2.99 Lakh: Bookings Officially Open At Rs 10,000
- Sports Australian Open 2020: Novak Djokovic results and form ahead of second-round match with Tatsuma Ito
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Bollywood actress Rani Mukerji never fails to make heads turn with her understated fashion and elegance. Currently, the diva is on a promotional spree for her upcoming sequel film Mardaani 2and has been flaunting her ethnic looks. To kick off the promotions, the actress opted for an elegant pink-black silk sari recently. For the Kolkata promotions, Rani picked up a grey floral suit and looked stunning. So, let us take a close look at both ethnic outfits of hers and decode it.
Rani Mukerji In A Pink And Black Silk Sari
So, on the first promotional day of Mardaani 2, Rani Mukerji donned a pretty light pink silk sari, which came from the noted label, Raw Mango. Her beautiful sari was accentuated by white embroidered patterns. Her sari featured a double border- a think golden border along with the black thick panel. The actress paired it with a half-sleeved V-shaped neckline matching blouse, which was enhanced by scalloped border along its neckline. She accessorised her look with a pair of studs and rings. Rani left her side-parted curly tresses loose and spruced up her look with minimal base marked by a tiny red bindi, kohled eyes, heavy masacra, soft blush, and pink lip shade. The black square sunnies added stylish quotient to her look.
Rani Mukerji In A Grey Floral Suit
For the Kolkata promotions, Rani Mukerji opted for a lovely dark-grey hued suit. Her suit consisted of a full-sleeved round-collar below knee-length grey kurti, which was accentuated by elaborate multi-hued blossoming floral accents. The diva's suit also featured a keyhole on the neckline and embellished golden border at the hem of her sleeves. She teamed it with macthing churidars and draped a complementing net dupatta, which was enhanced by embroidered golden patterns and emebllished golden border. Rani completed her look with a pair of T-strapped golden sandals. She accessorised her look with studs and rings. The actress let loose her long tresses and elevated her look with filled brows, kohled eyes, grey-hued eye shadow, and pink lip shade.
Rani Mukerji looked amazing and her outfits seemed perfect for festivals and formal occasions. What do you think about her outfits? Do let us know in the comment section.
All Pic Credits: Rani Mukerji