- 2 hrs ago You Should Not Do These Things To Your Hair In Winters
- 3 hrs ago Osteoporosis Diet For Women: Foods To Eat & Foods To Avoid
- 4 hrs ago Human Coronavirus: An Outbreak Of New Viral Disease In China
- 5 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor Opts For A Sassy Street-Style Outfit For Her Visit To Gurudwara Bangla Sahib
- Movies Mahesh Bhatt Remembers Parveen Babi On Her 15th Death Anniversary With A Couple Of Touching Tweets
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Bengaluru FC vs Odisha FC: Preview, Team News, Dream11, Fantasy Tips, Prediction, TV Info
- News Democratic Republic of Congo boat mishap: 15 dead, others missing
- Technology Vodafone Rs. 398, Rs. 558 Prepaid Plans Launched; Rs. 19 Plan Revised
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Finance How To Start Amul Ice Cream Parlor In India
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
After visiting the Tirumala Tirupati Temple, Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh went to Harmandir Sahib to seek the blessings. They were dressed in Sabyasachi outfits but this time, the couple opted for more vibrant hues. So, let's decode their outfits and looks.
So, Deepika Padukonewore a salwar suit and Ranveer looked impressive in his jacket and pants. Speaking about Deepika first, she wore a rich maroon suit that was elaborately embellished and accentuated by intricate textured patterns. It was a heavy kurta, which she paired with complementing salwar. The actress also draped a matching dupatta that was lit up by meticulously-done motifs. She wore a statement gemstone neckpiece and kadas to up her look. The makeup was highlighted by contoured cheekbones and muted pink lip shade. The sindoor-clad bun rounded out her avatar.
Ranveer Singh, on the other hand, went for a richly patterned outfit that consisted of floral jacquard kurta and pyjama. He paired his ensemble with a jacket that was intricately done. The actor also sported shades. The couple were joined by their family, who also wore traditionals. So, what do you think about their outfits? Let us know that in the comment section.