- 4 hrs ago People With Lung Cancer Have A High Risk Of Depression
- 4 hrs ago Pati Patni Aur Woh Actress Bhumi Pednekar Raises Mercury Levels With Her Eclectic Fashion!
- 5 hrs ago Gita Jayanti 2019: Know The History, Date And Significance Of This Day
- 5 hrs ago Nushrat Bharucha, Rajkummar Rao, And Ranveer Singh Perfectly Present Small-Town Casual Fashion
- Technology Police Seizes Over 2000 Fake Xiaomi Products In New Delhi
- Movies Prithviraj To Take A Break From Cinema!
- Sports ATK reclaim top spot in Indian Super League
- News Pakistan: Blast in Lahore, 6 injured, 1 killed
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
It seems both Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh love neon green hues. After Ranveer, Deepika also donned a neon green ensemble recently and she left us speechless. They made a strong case for this vibrant hue and beckoned us to totally wear bright and quirky ensembles. Let's decode their contrasting neon green numbers, which absolutely stunned us.
Well, it is not unusual for Ranveer to don something bright. The actor wore this neon green-hued ensemble for the HT Style Awards 2019. He looked fabulous in his Dior suit, which came from the Homme SS 19 collection. The attire consisted of an overlapping structured jacket, which he paired with a white top and green pants. The actor paired his ensemble with white shoes and Ranveer wore geometrical white shades to up his look.
Deepika Padukone was recently spotted at the airport and her ensemble reminded us of Ranveer Singh's outfit. She wore a neon green outfit but hers were more on the sporty side. The diva's ensemble came from the label, Off-White. She paired her white top with a flared long hooded jacket and high-waist pyjamas. The actress teamed her outfit with white sports shoes. Deepika carried a black bag with her. She accessorised her look with dark shades and the make-up was highlighted by a muted-toned lip shade. The impeccable hairdo rounded out her avatar.
So, whose outfit and look did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.