- 4 hrs ago People With Lung Cancer Have A High Risk Of Depression
- 5 hrs ago Pati Patni Aur Woh Actress Bhumi Pednekar Raises Mercury Levels With Her Eclectic Fashion!
- 6 hrs ago Gita Jayanti 2019: Know The History, Date And Significance Of This Day
- 6 hrs ago Nushrat Bharucha, Rajkummar Rao, And Ranveer Singh Perfectly Present Small-Town Casual Fashion
- Technology OnePlus Exporting 5G Smartphones From India: Report
- Movies Prithviraj To Take A Break From Cinema!
- Sports ATK reclaim top spot in Indian Super League
- News Pakistan: Blast in Lahore, 6 injured, 1 killed
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Deepika Padukone notched up the sass quotient and gave us another green-hued statement ensemble. She looked smart in her attire, which she donned at the airport. The actress wore an eye-catching number and her attire was absolutely quirky. Let's decode her ensemble and look.
So, Deepika wore a florescent green ensemble, which came from the label, Off-White. She wore a white top and teamed it with a long green jacket and matching trousers. This jacket of hers was asymmetrical and this attire of hers was very street-style and seemed comfortable too. Well, Deepika pulled it off with a lot of aplomb and confidence.
She teamed her attire with white sports shoes, which colour-blocked her ensemble and upped her comfort level. The diva also carried a black-hued side bag with her and accessorised her look with dark shades. The makeup was nude-toned with a muted-pink lip shade. The impeccable hairdo rounded out her airport avatar. We thought Deepika looked fabulous. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.