- 4 hrs ago Raw Bananas: Nutritional Health Benefits, Risks, & Recipes
- 5 hrs ago Streax Professional Retro Remix Launch: Recreate Sonakshi's Shimmery Retro Look
- 5 hrs ago Nusrat Jahan & Mimi Chakraborty Inspire Us To Change The Way We Think About Parliament Fashion
- 5 hrs ago 8 Best Lifestyle Changes To Help Control Diabetes
- Movies Kabir Singh Box Office Collection Day 5: Shahid Kapoor’s Film Enters 100 Crore Club
- Sports Uganda v Zimbabwe: Cranes captain Onyango ready for familiar foes
- Technology Xiaomi Teases Upcoming Mi Bluetooth Headsets, Mi LED Lamp And More Ahead of Mi's 5th Anniversary
- News PM Modi tears into Congress, says ‘People outside the family don’t get recognition’
- Automobiles BMW Unveils Its Vision M NEXT Electric Sports Car — A Glimpse Into The Future Of BMW
- Finance SpiceJet Announces 8 New Daily International Flights
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Deepika Padukone and Sonam Kapoor Ahuja recently donned Sabyasachi outfits, which were just amazing. While one went for a vibrant number, the other played with earthy tones. With their outfits, they exuded power and elegance. They celebrated the craftsmanship of the country and beckoned discerning modern women to step out of their comfort zone. They looked their sartorial best. Let's decode their ensembles and looks.
Sonam Kapoor Ahuja
Sonam Kapoor Ahuja recently had a photoshoot, where she donned an all-black Sabyasachi outfit that came from the designer's 'Kashgaar Bazaar' collection. Her attire was mainly polka-dotted and consisted of a risqué flared kurta that was accentuated by sheer accents and featured the signature belt. The belt added a structure to her attire. This outfit of hers was also layered with a dotted breezy shrug and she wore complementing bottoms with her ensemble. She carried a smart black box bag with her, which was by Mark Cross and went well with her attire. Sonam accessorised her look with oxidised jhumkis and the makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and well-defined kohl. Sonam elevated her look with a small black bindi and the braided side-parted hairdo rounded out her avatar.
Deepika Padukone wore a bright yellow ruffled sari by the same designer. She wore this vibrant attire for a BOF event, which was also graced by Sabyasachi. Her high-neck yellow ensemble came with a bow and it featured asymmetrical drape that was beautifully pleated. Her ensemble was kaftan-sleeved and featured a floor-length pallu. She accessorised her look with elaborate statement earring and those sassy golden shades came from Elie Saab. Her makeup was notched up by a matte pink lip shade and the impeccable bun rounded out her avatar.
So, whose outfit and look did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.