- 1 hr ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 2 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 3 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- 3 hrs ago Viral: In A Sweet Gesture, A Husband Becomes 'Human Chair' For Pregnant Wife
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Odisha FC to play home matches in Bhubaneswar from December 27
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Movies Samantha Akkineni Rejects Pawan Kalyan's Comeback Movie? Deets Inside!
- News Asaduddin Owaisi moves Supreme Court against citizenship bill
- Technology OPPO Fantastic Days Sale Offers: Oppo F11 Pro, Oppo Reno 2, Oppo A11, Oppo A5s, Oppo A3s And More
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Is Christmas Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Ranveer Singh and Adah Sharma beckoned us to wear our heart out. Both are Hindi film actors and both surprised us with their sartorial choices. They both wore film posters-inspired outfits on two different occasions. Yes, with their ensembles, Ranveer and Adah paid tribute to the best films and actors and actresses. So, let's decode their outfits.
So, Ranveer wore the famous outfit for the Filmfare Awards. The dapper actor wore a custom-made Karrtik D suit, which was every inch eye-catching. The suit was designed to pay homage to the iconic films. Ranveer, for sure, made a colourful splash and teamed his Bolly-inspired jacket and pants with a waistcoat and shiny shoes. He also wore a bow to complete his look. Well, Ranveer yet again delivered a jaw-dropping statement.
Adah Sharma also showed us her love for Bollywood by wearing a red and white Satya Paul sari at Star Screen Awards recently. Her sari featured an amazing colour-block. With her sari, she paid tribute to the dazzling actresses of the Hindi film industry. It was a poster-perfect sari and a must-buy for Hindi movie buffs. Adah teamed her sari with sneakers and accessorised her look with sparkling studs. The bob-cut wavy hairdo notched up her stylish avatar.
Well, love their outfits or don't, but you can't simply ignore their style statements.