- 1 hr ago L-carnitine: Its Benefits, Sources And Side Effects
- 1 hr ago LGBTQ Characters Take Over The Silver Screen And Television
- 1 hr ago Kylie Jenner & Gigi Hadid's Will Definitely Inspire You To Try The Minimalist Make-up And Ponytail B
- 1 hr ago Margot Robbie Pays Tribute To The 60s Fashion With Her Flowy And Delicate White Gown
- News Retained it because it was lucky: Kumaraswamy on why he stayed on at Taj West End
- Sports Virat Kohli retains top spot in ICC Test Rankings; Ashwin, Jadeja remain in top 10 for bowlers
- Technology Track Every Step You Take With Under Armour’s High-Performance Smart Running Shoes
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 3 Contestants Salary: Who Takes Home The Maximum Pay?
- Automobiles Kawasaki Ninja 300 Recalled To Replace Faulty Brake Component — Is Your Motorcycle Involved?
- Education Chandrayaan 2: Free Online Courses In Aerospace Engineering Offered By HRD Ministry's Swayam Portal
- Finance 4 Best Small Cap Mutual Funds To Buy
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
It is not the first time that the two leading ladies from the Hindi film industry have donned exactly similar Sabyasachi outfit. This has happened before with Deepika Padukone wearing the same Sabyasachi sari as Anushka Sharma's and this time, it was Rani Mukerji, who draped the same sari as Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's. Well, one can't help it because Sabyasachi is among the most popular designers in the industry and his outfits are awe-inspiring.
So, while Aishwarya wore the sari for a Sabysachi and L'Oréal photoshoot, Rani wore it for 'Hichki' promotions in China. Both the actresses looked gorgeous in the sari, which was an understated and deceptively simple piece by Sabyasachi. Aishwarya and Rani draped it in the same style too. Coming to the sari, it was a black and white number. The sari featured a white background and was accentuated by black prints.
It was a hand-printed georgette sari and we thought it looked spectacular. While Aishwarya teamed it with a black quilted silk blouse, Rani seemed to have paired it with a blouse that matched with the sari. However, Rani's blouse was not very clear.
Makeup made a lot of difference to their looks. We loved Aishwarya's makeup more than Rani's. But Rani's makeup was also done beautifully. Rani's side-swept long tresses and Aishwarya's wavy burgundy tresses completed their looks.
So, whose look did you find better- Aishwarya's or Rani's? Let us know that in the comment section.