- 1 hr ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 1 hr ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 3 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- 3 hrs ago Penile Allergy: Causes, Home Remedies And Prevention
- News PM Modi’s tweet on Lok Sabha polls victory crowned ‘Golden Tweet’ of 2019
- Sports South Asian Games: Vikas Krishan & Pinki Rani win gold as India finish boxing campaign with 16 medals
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Movies Shahid Kapoor Reportedly Walks Out Of Awards Show After Organizers Break Promise On Award
- Finance Bank Of Baroda Lowers Lending Rate By 20bps
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Rani Mukerji was the special guest at this year's Indian Film Festival of Melbourne (IFFM) in Australia. She kicked off the event by hoisting the Indian tri-coloured flag at Federation Square. It was a special moment for her and the country as well, to unfurl the Indian flag in a foreign land. The actress was also cheered by her fans in Australia and she was dressed so impeccably for the event.
Rani opted for a traditional look for the event. She wore a sari but her sari was more in tune with contemporary India. The colours and the prints on her sari were vintage but somewhere through her ethnic attire, she also elucidated the mindset of modern Indian women, who prefer elegance and minimalism over bright and maximalism.
Her sari was pristine ivory in colour and was adorned with pink roses and green leaves. The prints were meticulously placed on her sari and the actress was a vision to behold. Her attire was a cross between the 60s fashion and the 21st-century style sensibilities. Rani teamed her gorgeous sari with a sleeveless blouse, which was also dipped in white shade.
To add classiness to her ensemble, Rani paired her sari with a white woollen shawl that we thought was a wonderful addition. She also wore a string of pearls, which were coiled around her neck and cascaded gently over her pallu. It totally notched up her look and added elegance to her traditional avatar.
With white wedges, Rani enhanced the comfort quotient. Her makeup was marked by pink lip shade and highlighted cheeks. She backcombed and tied her long tresses, which gave a romantic touch to her avatar.
We thought Rani beautifully represented modern Indian women on an International platform and we are totally in love with her vintage look.