- 16 min ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Katy Perry, Jacqueline Fernandez, And More
- 43 min ago No Shave November Special: Tips To Maintain A Healthy Beard
- 1 hr ago Planning A Wedding? Check Out This Honest And Hilarious Wedding Invitation Card
- 8 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 16 November 2019
- News ‘Furry-friends- forever’, li’l cheetah cub and a dog’s adorable sleepover
- Movies Bigil Box Office Collections: Vijay's Film Overtakes I To Bag A Big Record!
- Automobiles Maruti Eeco Sales Up 50 Percent In October: After Omni Discontinued
- Technology How To Get Disney+ Service Subscription In India
- Sports IPL 2020: Five released players who may go unsold in the auction
- Finance Bill Gates Reclaims The World’s Richest Person Title
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
- Travel Jabalpur - A Dream Destination For All Seasons
Rakulpreet has been promoting her upcoming film, 'De De Pyaar De' and has also been setting some seriously fun fashion goals. Her latest ensemble was a power suit and it was notched up by a cheerful touch. The styling was also meticulously done and Rakulpreet looked at the top of her fashion game.
So, her power suit was designed by Mahima Mahajan and it was a beautifully printed number. Her jacket and flared pants were lined and dipped in indigo hue. Rakulpreet's jacket was accentuated by myriad colourful floral prints and she teamed her ensemble with a camisole. She paired her attire with smart black-hued block heels, which came from Tresmode.
She upped her look with sleek rings and earrings, which were from Radhika Agrawal Jewels. The makeup was nude-toned with a pink lip shade and nude eye shadow. The sleek middle-parted tresses completed her stylish avatar. Rakulpreet looked gorgeous as ever. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.