- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2020: Upto 30% Offers On Laptops
- News Shopian encounter: Army finds ‘prima facie’ evidence against troops for misusing powers under AFSPA
- Movies Vijay Sethupathi To Join Kamal Haasan-Lokesh Kanagaraj Project?
- Finance RITES Announces Share Buyback Worth Up To Rs 257 Crore
- Sports Stuart Binny wife Mayanti Langer blessed with a baby boy, anchor reveals why she isn't participating in IPL 2020
- Education JEE Main Paper 2 Result 2020 Declared For B.Arch. & B. Planning
- Automobiles Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Rakulpreet Singh totally exuded cheerful and sunny vibes with her ensemble, which she wore for the 'De De Pyaar De' trailer launch. She wore an Alexander Terekhov dress for the occasion and looked spectacular. Let's decode her outfit and look, which had all our attention.
So, the actress, wore a structured tuxedo dress, which was splashed in a bold yellow hue. It was a long dress that was full-sleeved, collared, and enhanced by overlapping details. It came with a matching buckle belt and made for a perfect wear for office parties. Rakulpreet's attire was symmetrical and highlighted by a deep front slit.
Rakulpreet paired it with beige sandals, which went well with her dress. Her styling was minimally done with a delicate neckpiece, which came from the label Accessorize. She also spruced up her look with chic rings, which came from Azotiique by Varun Raheja and Misho. The makeup was light and marked by a metallic pink lip shade and complementing eye shadow. The messy ponytail notched up her stylish avatar. So, what do you think about Rakulpreet's attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.