- Technology Realme X2 Pro With 90Hz Display To Launch Today: Latest Leaks, Specs, How To Watch Live Stream
- News JNU protests: Delhi Police registers FIRs; JNUSU says no action should be taken against protesters
- Movies When Katrina Kaif Left Salman Khan Blushing!
- Sports 2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers, India vs Oman: India go down by a solitary goal in Muscat
- Automobiles MotoGP Repsol Honda Team Signs Alex Marquez For 2020 Season: Will Race With Marc Marquez
- Travel Overtourism – Why It Matters, The Destinations Affected And How To Combat It
- Finance Job Creation Growth In India Slowed Down In Last 2 Years: CARE Ratings
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Rakulpreet Singh totally exuded cheerful and sunny vibes with her ensemble, which she wore for the 'De De Pyaar De' trailer launch. She wore an Alexander Terekhov dress for the occasion and looked spectacular. Let's decode her outfit and look, which had all our attention.
So, the actress, wore a structured tuxedo dress, which was splashed in a bold yellow hue. It was a long dress that was full-sleeved, collared, and enhanced by overlapping details. It came with a matching buckle belt and made for a perfect wear for office parties. Rakulpreet's attire was symmetrical and highlighted by a deep front slit.
Rakulpreet paired it with beige sandals, which went well with her dress. Her styling was minimally done with a delicate neckpiece, which came from the label Accessorize. She also spruced up her look with chic rings, which came from Azotiique by Varun Raheja and Misho. The makeup was light and marked by a metallic pink lip shade and complementing eye shadow. The messy ponytail notched up her stylish avatar. So, what do you think about Rakulpreet's attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.