TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Lok Sabha Elections 2019 LIVE — 'Surgical Strike' On Poverty, Assures Rahul Gandhi
- IPL: Match 5: DC Vs CSK — Live Updates
- What Is Rahul Gandhi's NYAY Scheme For The Poor?
- India's Chandrayaan 2 To Carry NASA's Laser Instrument To Moon
- INRacing — India’s First Homogeneous Racing Simulator; A Must-Try For Motorsport Fanatics!
- Badrinath- An Ode To Pilgrimages And Spectacular Natural Splendour
- PeeCee Lets Her Hair Down With Nick In Miami!
- What Is West Nile Fever?
There is nothing that beats a sari, opines Rakulpreet Singh and we totally agree with her. Moreover, if the sari is a bright yellow one and boasts the craftsmanship of the country, it becomes even harder to beat. The actress wore a yellow Raw Mango sari recently and totally caught our attention. Apart from her sari, her styling was also done beautifully. Let's decode her ensemble and the look.
So, Rakulpreet wore a yellow and gold silk sari and looked absolutely elegant. Her plain yellow sari was enhanced by meticulous golden border and stripes. She teamed her sari with a half-sleeved yellow blouse, which matched her sari. The sari was gorgeous and minimally done and she accessorised her look with a pearl and kundan statement neckpiece, which was layered and came from Vaibhav Jewellers. She also wore complementing earrings to notch up her traditional avatar.
The makeup was highlighted by nude tones and marked with a deep pink lip shade, well-defined kohl, and a small bindi. The middle-parted impeccable bun was adorned with mogra flowers and that completed her look. We thought Rakulpreet looked impressive. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.