- 9 hrs ago Up In The Air! Chandrayaan 2, Things To Know About India's Second Trip To The Moon
- 10 hrs ago Sacred Games 2 Cast's Photoshoot Is So Gangsta Style & You Got To See Pankaj Tripathi's Avatar
- 10 hrs ago Here's Why Mixing Cleaning Detergents And Bleach Can Kill You
- 10 hrs ago Reishi Mushroom: Health Benefits, Risks & Recipe
- Technology These Wireless Neckband Headphones In India Have Superior Battery Life
- Movies iSmart Shankar Worldwide Box Office Collections Day 5: Ram Pothineni Starrer Continues To Impress!
- News UK High Court rules in favour of Indian banks, asks Mallya to disclose assets
- Sports Mohammad Azharuddin urges MS Dhoni to play aggressively as long as he wishes plays for India
- Automobiles Chandrayaan-2 Is Launched Successfully While Polaris Pays Tribute To The Original Lunar Rover
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Finance Metrolite: Modi 2 Proposes Light Urban Rail Transit For Small Cities
There is nothing that beats a sari, opines Rakulpreet Singh and we totally agree with her. Moreover, if the sari is a bright yellow one and boasts the craftsmanship of the country, it becomes even harder to beat. The actress wore a yellow Raw Mango sari recently and totally caught our attention. Apart from her sari, her styling was also done beautifully. Let's decode her ensemble and the look.
So, Rakulpreet wore a yellow and gold silk sari and looked absolutely elegant. Her plain yellow sari was enhanced by meticulous golden border and stripes. She teamed her sari with a half-sleeved yellow blouse, which matched her sari. The sari was gorgeous and minimally done and she accessorised her look with a pearl and kundan statement neckpiece, which was layered and came from Vaibhav Jewellers. She also wore complementing earrings to notch up her traditional avatar.
The makeup was highlighted by nude tones and marked with a deep pink lip shade, well-defined kohl, and a small bindi. The middle-parted impeccable bun was adorned with mogra flowers and that completed her look. We thought Rakulpreet looked impressive. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.