- News Delhi Air Pollution: Air quality improves after a gloomy spell, but still at 'very poor' category
- Sports NBA wrap: Harden scores 49 points in Rockets win, Kawhi-less Clippers crush Hawks
- Movies Marjaavaan SECOND DAY Box Office Collections: Sidharth-Tara's Film Picks Up Business
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M40 Available With Discounted Price Offline: All You Need To Know
- Automobiles Bajaj Working On A More Powerful Electric Scooter To Be Sold Under KTM Or Husqvarna Branding
- Travel Hajo - The Pride Of Assam
- Finance Anil Ambani And 4 Others Resign As RCom Directors
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Classic LBD (little black dress) is classic for a reason. LBDs can lit up any party and they save you from excessive worrying about what to wear. Rakulpreet Singh kept it simple and gave LBD goals recently. The actress wore a dreamy number, which we felt that ladies with conservative fashion sense can also sport easily.
Her dress was quarter-sleeved and accentuated by intricate lacework. It was highlighted by floral accents on the bodice and the sleeves area and the remaining portion of the dress was cloaked by dark black fabric, which also added an interesting dimension to her attire. It was a high neck dress, which enhanced her slender frame. Rakulpreet paired her dress with shiny black pumps, which complemented her attire.
She accessorised her look with delicate bracelets, rings, and studs. The makeup was light and enhanced by a glossy pink lip shade. The impeccable hairdo completed her look. So, how did you find Rakulpreet's party look of the day? Was it awesome or not?