- 2 hrs ago Schizophrenia: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment
- 3 hrs ago 9 Things People With Oily Skin Should Never Do
- 7 hrs ago Hina Khan Shows Us Her Evolved Fashion Sensibility With This Sculptural Gown At Cannes 2019
- 7 hrs ago Cannes Diary 2019: Diana Penty Sticks To The Roots With Her Impeccable Sculptural Sari
- Sports BREAKING NEWS: Kompany leaving Manchester City after 11 years
- News Violence, clashes mar polling yet again in Bengal, Supriyo blames Mamata
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Movies Maharshi AP/TS Box Office Collections 10 Days: Mahesh Babu’s Movie Continues To Rake In The Moolah
- Technology How to hide and encrypt your files on any OnePlus smartphone using Lockbox
- Automobiles Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- Finance Here's How Google Is Tracking Your Online Purchases
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Classic LBD (little black dress) is classic for a reason. LBDs can lit up any party and they save you from excessive worrying about what to wear. Rakulpreet Singh kept it simple and gave LBD goals recently. The actress wore a dreamy number, which we felt that ladies with conservative fashion sense can also sport easily.
Her dress was quarter-sleeved and accentuated by intricate lacework. It was highlighted by floral accents on the bodice and the sleeves area and the remaining portion of the dress was cloaked by dark black fabric, which also added an interesting dimension to her attire. It was a high neck dress, which enhanced her slender frame. Rakulpreet paired her dress with shiny black pumps, which complemented her attire.
She accessorised her look with delicate bracelets, rings, and studs. The makeup was light and enhanced by a glossy pink lip shade. The impeccable hairdo completed her look. So, how did you find Rakulpreet's party look of the day? Was it awesome or not?