TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Classic LBD (little black dress) is classic for a reason. LBDs can lit up any party and they save you from excessive worrying about what to wear. Rakulpreet Singh kept it simple and gave LBD goals recently. The actress wore a dreamy number, which we felt that ladies with conservative fashion sense can also sport easily.
Her dress was quarter-sleeved and accentuated by intricate lacework. It was highlighted by floral accents on the bodice and the sleeves area and the remaining portion of the dress was cloaked by dark black fabric, which also added an interesting dimension to her attire. It was a high neck dress, which enhanced her slender frame. Rakulpreet paired her dress with shiny black pumps, which complemented her attire.
She accessorised her look with delicate bracelets, rings, and studs. The makeup was light and enhanced by a glossy pink lip shade. The impeccable hairdo completed her look. So, how did you find Rakulpreet's party look of the day? Was it awesome or not?