- Technology Highly Anticipated Upcoming Nokia Smartphones To Arrive In India In 2020
- Automobiles Hero Group Contributes Rs 100 Crore For COVID-19 Relief Funds In India
- Movies April Fool's Day 2020: Bollywood's Biggest Pranksters Ajay Devgn, Akshay Kumar, Vidya Balan And More
- News No Vaishno Devi pilgrim stranded at Katra, clarifies Shrine board
- Sports IOA likely to release grants to member units without documentation
- Finance Govt Cuts Interest Rate On Small Savings Schemes By 0.7-1.4% For Apr-June
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In April
- Education Coronavirus Outbreak: NTA Helpline Numbers Released For JEE Main & NEET Aspirants
Rakul Preet Singh looked gorgeous as she walked down the ramp for designer, Reynu Taandon at the FDCI India Couture Week 2019, presented by Hindustan Times. The 'De De Pyaar De' actress looked stunning in her vibrant lehenga and gave us bridal wear goals. Her outfit came from designer's collection, 'The Savannah Saga'. Let's decode Rakul Preet's ensemble and look.
So, the diva wore a colourful lehenga and showed us that weddings are but a celebration of rich hues. And as such, the collection was inspired by the multi-faceted skies and its varying hues. The collection spoke about serenity, modernity, and magnificence - and all these elements were brought alive by Rakul Preet. Her lehenga was indeed multi-coloured and embellished intricately. Her attire was ideal for the contemporary brides, who actually want to add glitters to their weddings. Rakul Preet Singh also draped a dupatta, which was adorned with delicate floral accents and her light drape went well with her ensemble.
Rakul Preet's look was minimally done and she accessorised her attire with layered chaandbaalis, which came from Jewels by Archana Aggarwal. The makeup was dewy-toned with a pink lip shade and purple eye shadow. The middle-parted sleek tresses rounded out her avatar. Rakul Preet Singh looked pretty as a peach. What do you think about her showstopper and look? Let us know that in the comment section.