- 10 min ago COVID-19 And Tuberculosis: Can TB Increase COVID Risk?
- 1 hr ago Alia Bhatt’s Green Floral Dress Look Is Totally Winning Us; Find Out The Details
- 1 hr ago 7 Herbal Teas That Can Help Ease Constipation
- 1 hr ago Besharam Bewaffa Song: Divya Khosla Kumar Keeps The Style Quotient High With Her Pretty Dresses
- News Nation giving befitting reply to expansionist forces, says PM Modi at Dev Deepawali Mahostav
- Sports Hazard injured again as Real Madrid confirm thigh issue
- Movies ‘Fabulous Lives of Bollywood Wives’ By Dharmatic Entertainment Creates Waves On Social Media
- Finance Petrol Prices Cross Rs. 90 In Some Cities On Continuing Price Hike
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
- Automobiles IIT Madras Campus To Get e-Bus From Ashok Leyland Powered By Hitachi ABB Power Grids
- Technology Vi Revises Entry Level Family Postpaid Plans
- Education COMEDK UGET 2020 Seat Allotment Result Declared At comedk.org
Rakul Preet Singh looked gorgeous as she walked down the ramp for designer, Reynu Taandon at the FDCI India Couture Week 2019, presented by Hindustan Times. The 'De De Pyaar De' actress looked stunning in her vibrant lehenga and gave us bridal wear goals. Her outfit came from designer's collection, 'The Savannah Saga'. Let's decode Rakul Preet's ensemble and look.
So, the diva wore a colourful lehenga and showed us that weddings are but a celebration of rich hues. And as such, the collection was inspired by the multi-faceted skies and its varying hues. The collection spoke about serenity, modernity, and magnificence - and all these elements were brought alive by Rakul Preet. Her lehenga was indeed multi-coloured and embellished intricately. Her attire was ideal for the contemporary brides, who actually want to add glitters to their weddings. Rakul Preet Singh also draped a dupatta, which was adorned with delicate floral accents and her light drape went well with her ensemble.
Rakul Preet's look was minimally done and she accessorised her attire with layered chaandbaalis, which came from Jewels by Archana Aggarwal. The makeup was dewy-toned with a pink lip shade and purple eye shadow. The middle-parted sleek tresses rounded out her avatar. Rakul Preet Singh looked pretty as a peach. What do you think about her showstopper and look? Let us know that in the comment section.