- Sports Liverpool 2-0 Aston Villa: Victorious Anfield homecoming for champions
- News Walked into trap: Cop who survived Kanpur encounter recounts horror
- Technology Vivo Y70 With Exynos 880 SoC Leaked; Likely To Offer Identical Features As Y70s
- Movies Madhuri Dixit Pays Guru Purnima Tribute To Saroj Khan: She Taught Me How To Romance The Camera
- Finance Stock Markets May fall Next Week, Time To Be Cautious
- Automobiles Honda Introduces A New Finance Scheme For Its Customers: Only For A Limited Time Period
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Rakul Preet Singh looked gorgeous as she walked down the ramp for designer, Reynu Taandon at the FDCI India Couture Week 2019, presented by Hindustan Times. The 'De De Pyaar De' actress looked stunning in her vibrant lehenga and gave us bridal wear goals. Her outfit came from designer's collection, 'The Savannah Saga'. Let's decode Rakul Preet's ensemble and look.
So, the diva wore a colourful lehenga and showed us that weddings are but a celebration of rich hues. And as such, the collection was inspired by the multi-faceted skies and its varying hues. The collection spoke about serenity, modernity, and magnificence - and all these elements were brought alive by Rakul Preet. Her lehenga was indeed multi-coloured and embellished intricately. Her attire was ideal for the contemporary brides, who actually want to add glitters to their weddings. Rakul Preet Singh also draped a dupatta, which was adorned with delicate floral accents and her light drape went well with her ensemble.
Rakul Preet's look was minimally done and she accessorised her attire with layered chaandbaalis, which came from Jewels by Archana Aggarwal. The makeup was dewy-toned with a pink lip shade and purple eye shadow. The middle-parted sleek tresses rounded out her avatar. Rakul Preet Singh looked pretty as a peach. What do you think about her showstopper and look? Let us know that in the comment section.