- 22 min ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas' Glittering Ivory Badla Sari Is Absolutely What We Want To Own
- 37 min ago For All You Men, Here Are Some Skin Care Tips To Get Soft And Smooth Skin
- 42 min ago Women's T20 World Cup: From Mithali Raj To Parineeti Chopra Join To Create 'Her Story'
- 52 min ago Arjun Reddy Star Vijay Deverakonda Has Winter Wear Goals For All The Stylish Men
- News AP CM Jagan Mohan Reddy abruptly ends Delhi trip, rushes back to state
- Technology Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Launch Date, Price In India Revealed: To Cost Around Rs. 40,000
- Movies Ajith Kumar's Valimai To Be A Thriller Sprinkled With Mystery Elements?
- Finance KM Birla Says Vodafone Idea To Shutdown Without Govt Relief On AGR Dues; Shares Fall
- Sports Casey, Oosthuizen in contention as Jones leads Australian Open
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
Rakul Preet Singh gave us wow-worthy fashion goals at the 50th International Film Festival of India, Goa (IFFI). The actress stunned us with a pristine white outfit and a gorgeous floral gown. With her outfits, Rakul Preet showed us that her fashion game is only getting stronger with time. She was styled by Devki B. So, let's decode her two amazing outfits, which you can don for grand occasions.
Rakul Preet Singh's Pristine White Outfit
This outfit of Rakul Preet Singh's was elegant, sophisticated, and celebrated the craftsmanship of the country. Designed by Payal Jain, she wore a chikankari jumpsuit that featured intricately embellished bodice and meticulously-done floral pants. She teamed her jumpsuit with a long flared jacket that featured floral and sheer accents. The jacket also added made her ensemble look more interesting. She accessorised her look with oxidised silver jewellery that consisted of a statement ring and elaborate yet sleek choker. Her jewellery came from Silver Streak. The makeup was highlighted by pink lip shade and subtle kohl. Rakul also painted her nails pink. The middle-parted bun rounded out her look.
Rakul Preet Singh's Floral Gown
For the recent red carpet event at IFFI Goa, Rakul Preet Singh donned a voluminous gown that was designed by Dolly J. Her ivory gown was halter-necked with a knotted neckline. It was a layered gown and beautifully flared. Her gown was notched up by burnt red abstract floral splash that reminded us of the autumn season. The De De Pyaar De actress kept her jewellery light and upped her look with delicate rings and studs. Her makeup was marked by pink lip shade and a black eye liner accompanied by pink eye shadow. The impeccable sleek tresses wrapped up her latest look.
So, which outfit and look of Rakul Preet Singh's did you like more? Let us know that.