- 37 min ago Here Are Fashion Lessons From Deepika Padukone In How To Slay It In Formal And Glamourous
- 1 hr ago Finding It Difficult To Deal With Roommates? Tips That Will Make Your Life Easy
- 1 hr ago Red Sari Or Pink Sari, Which Sari Of Janhvi Kapoor's Did We Like More?
- 2 hrs ago 9 Healthy Dietary Tips For Marathon Runners
- News Rajiv Gandhi assassination: SC asks TN to inform if decision taken on convict''s mercy plea
- Sports Shikhar Dhawan ruled out of New Zealand tour due to shoulder injury; replacement to be named at a later date
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Last Chance To Buy Best Mid-Range Smartphones With Discounts
- Movies Allu Arjun Thanks Fans for Ala Vaikunthapurramloo’s Success
- Finance Ice-Cream And Frozen Desserts To Get Costlier
- Automobiles Triumph Rocket 3R Motorcycles Deliveries Begin In India: Currently Available In Eight Cities Only
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Designer Divya Reddy's latest collection Aagami was a tribute to the infamous Amazon fire. With her outfits, the designer reflected on the climate change. Rakul Preet Singh was the showstopper and she stunned us with her ensemble. She walked confidently on the ramp and gave us a very contemporary outfit goal of the day.
The De De Pyaar Deactress wore glittering bikini ensemble that was cloaked with nude-toned layering. Her attire was accentuated by shimmering floral accents and also featured a ruffled drape that was a mix of champagne pink and bright yellow tones. It was a dramatic number and the embellishments on Rakul Preet'sattire depicted flora and fauna, which is rapidly extinguishing.
The actress teamed her attire with nude-coloured sandals, which went well with her attire. The makeup was highlighted by glossy pink lip shade and glittering eye shadow. The subtle contoured cheekbones also notched up her look and the sleek middle-parted tresses rounded out her showstopper avatar. So, what do you think about Rakul Preet Singh'sattire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.