- Sports Ten ducks: When no batsman of a team scored a run
- Technology Redmi K30 Could Sport 120Hz Display, 60MP Camera, And Side-Mounted Fingerprint Scanner
- Movies Tujhse Hai Raabta's Reem Shaikh Claims To Be Blackmailed By Event Organiser
- Finance Gold Price Climbs On Concerns Over Delay In US-China Trade Deal
- Automobiles BMW Updates Portfolio With BS6-Compliant Models In India: Production Of Updated Models Begin
- News In 2014 elections at Jharkhand, J&K parties collected funds to tune of Rs 159 crore
- Travel 8 Exhilarating Water Adventures In India For Couples
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
Be it for promotions or events, De De Pyaar De actress Rakul Preet Singh has been slaying it in style. Well, with her stunning sartorial choices, we can safely say that she has definitely earned the position of the budding fashionista. The actress has been updating her fans and inspiring them with her versatile fashion sensibility.
Recently, Rakul Preet took to her Instagram to share a few pictures of her new outfit, which she wore for a launch event in Goa. The actress looked absolutely ravishing in a green-hued stylish jumpsuit. So, let's take a close look at her outfit and decode it.
So, for the event, Rakul Preet Singh opted for a one-shoulder loose draped sleeves shimmer sage green jumpsuit, which came from the label Lola by Suman B. Styled by Geetika Chadha, it was a draped jumpsuit, which was accentuated by thigh-high slit pants. The actress completed her look with a pair of golden platform heels. The Yaariyan actress ditched the neckpiece, which we thought was a smart choice as it would have looked too elaborate with her dramatic dress. She instead accessorised her look with golden-toned big flower-shaped ring and matching big pearl crystals. Her stunning ring was enhanced by black and golden-toned intricate embellishments. Her accessories came from Outhouse .
On the makeup front, Rakul Preet Singh spruced up her look with minimal base highlighted by soft contouring, filled brows, kohled eyes, white hued eyeshadow, and pink lip shade. She left her side-parted sleek tresses loose.
Rakul Preet Singh pulled off her ensemble with a lot of aplomb. Meanwhile, do not forget to share your opinions on Rakul Preet's draped jumpsuit.
All Pic credits: Rakul Preet Singh