- 3 hrs ago Microcytic Anemia: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Treatment, And Prevention
- 12 hrs ago Sebaceous Horn (Devil’s Horn): Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Treatment, And Prevention
- 13 hrs ago Exclusive: Fashion Guru Prasad Bidapa Shares The Secret For Glowing And Flawless Skin
- 14 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas, Kareena Kapoor Khan, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 New Promo: Salman Khan Set To Enthrall Fans From September 29
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 93: Jaipur Pink Panthers Vs UP Yoddha: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- News MoS Gangwar stirs massive controversy with "North Indians lack qualifications" remark
- Technology Tata Sky On WhatsApp: Check Balance, Add Packs And More
- Automobiles Tata Motors Announces Discounts & Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.50 Lakh On Select Models
- Finance Govt Employees Will Get Housing Advance At Lower Interest Rates
- Education HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 Released
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Be it film promotions or her Instagram feed, De De Pyaar De actress, Rakul Preet Singh has been inspiring us with her on-point fashion game. The actress has consistently been upping her fashion quotient and surpassing a lot of seasoned fashionistas in the industry. Recently, Rakul Preet attended glittering events and gave us traditional and western fashion goals. She sported a super stunning sequinned black sari and a one-shoulder gown, which we have decoded for some fashion inspiration. Let's take a close look at her attires and find out which one we liked more.
Rakul Preet Singh In A Black Sari
For, Telugu Cine Mahotsavam 2019, Rakul Preet Singh donned a black sequinned net sari by Tarun Tahiliani, which was accentuated by intricate embellishments. Styled by Neerajaa Kona, the actress draped her sari in a Nivi style and looked beyond amazing. She teamed her beautiful sari with a matching sleeveless sweetheart neckline blouse. The Manmadhudu 2 actress accessorised her look with a pair of ethnic baguette and marquise-cut diamond cocktail earrings by Jatin Mor Jewels. She left her side-parted curly tresses loose. Additionally, Rakul Preet's makeup game was also strong. She elevated her look with heavy smoky eyes, contoured face, soft blush and glossy pink lip shade. Rakul Preet Singh looked ravishing.
Rakul Preet Singh In A Pink Draped Gown
Rakul Preet Singh wore a floor-length baby pink shade one-shoulder draped gown by Vineti Bolaki. Styled by Neerajaa Kona, her gown was enhanced by sharp pleats. The actress upped her look with a bangle, ring, and triple-layered danglers by Kalasha Fine Jewels. Rakul Preet Singh left her centre-parted streaked wavy tresses loose. She rounded out her look with neutral base makeup marked by strong contouring, filled brows, kohled eyes, light eyes hadow, and pink lip shade. The actress looked elegant yet stylish.
We loved her black sari look more. So, which attire of Rakul Preet Singh's did you like more? Make your choices in the comment section.