- 47 min ago Did You Know These Side Effects Of Green Tea?
- 1 hr ago 9 Skin Care Tips You Need To Follow This Winter Season
- 2 hrs ago Kangana Ranaut Inspires Us To Update Our Wardrobe With A Ralph Lauren Suit
- 2 hrs ago Umang 2020: Raveena Tandon And Manisha Koirala Show Us How To Look Stylish Yet Distinctive
- News Controversy over birthplace of Saibaba resolved after Uddhav Thackeray hold meeting
- Movies SP Balasubrahmanyam To Sing A Special Track For Puneeth Rajkumar’s Maya Bazaar
- Technology Jio Working On UPI Payments Via MyJio App To Compete With Google Pay
- Sports Australian Open 2020: Barty survives Tsurenko scare, Venus marvels at Coco
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Celerio BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 4.41 Lakh
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Finance New Gold Hallmarking Rules: 5 Things To Know
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Be it film promotions or her Instagram feed, De De Pyaar Deactress, Rakul Preet Singh has been inspiring us with her on-point fashion game. The actress has consistently been upping her fashion quotient and surpassing a lot of seasoned fashionistas in the industry. Recently, Rakul Preet attended glittering events and gave us traditional and western fashion goals. She sported a super stunning sequinned black sari and a one-shoulder gown, which we have decoded for some fashion inspiration. Let's take a close look at her attires and find out which one we liked more.
Rakul Preet Singh In A Black Sari
For, Telugu Cine Mahotsavam 2019, Rakul Preet Singh donned a black sequinned net sari by Tarun Tahiliani, which was accentuated by intricate embellishments. Styled by Neerajaa Kona, the actress draped her sari in a Nivi style and looked beyond amazing. She teamed her beautiful sari with a matching sleeveless sweetheart neckline blouse. The Manmadhudu 2actress accessorised her look with a pair of ethnic baguette and marquise-cut diamond cocktail earrings by Jatin Mor Jewels. She left her side-parted curly tresses loose. Additionally, Rakul Preet's makeup game was also strong. She elevated her look with heavy smoky eyes, contoured face, soft blush and glossy pink lip shade. Rakul Preet Singhlooked ravishing.
Rakul Preet Singh In A Pink Draped Gown
Rakul Preet Singh wore a floor-length baby pink shade one-shoulder draped gown by Vineti Bolaki. Styled by Neerajaa Kona, her gown was enhanced by sharp pleats. The actress upped her look with a bangle, ring, and triple-layered danglers by Kalasha Fine Jewels. Rakul Preet Singh left her centre-parted streaked wavy tresses loose. She rounded out her look with neutral base makeup marked by strong contouring, filled brows, kohled eyes, light eyes hadow, and pink lip shade. The actress looked elegant yet stylish.
We loved her black sari look more. So, which attire of Rakul Preet Singh'sdid you like more? Make your choices in the comment section.