- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 14 June 2021
- 20 hrs ago Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi’s Pyjama Set Is A Vibrant Outfit For Dull Mornings; Find Its Price Inside!
- 22 hrs ago Sardar Ka Grandson Actress Neena Gupta Gives Us A Major Saree Goal With Her Gorgeous Tissue Saree
- 23 hrs ago Happy Birthday Disha Patani: 5 Stunning Eye Makeup Ideas From The Bollywood Beauty
- Finance SBI, PNB Warn Customers Against Rising Cybercrime
- Sports Colombia 1-0 Ecuador: Cardona stunner gives La Tricolor revenge in Copa opener
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale Discount Offer On Motorola Smartphones
- News Haryana Unlock Guidelines: What is open, What is not; Check details
- Movies Exclusive: Akshay Kumar, Shah Rukh Khan, Kartik Aaryan, Varun Dhawan and Ajay Devgn To Begin Film Shoots
- Automobiles Car Falls Into Sinkhole At Mumbai Parking Lot — Hyundai Venue Sinks Within A Few Seconds
- Education AP TET Syllabus 2021 Released, Notification Expected Soon
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In June
Rakul Preet Singh also sashayed down the ramp on the day three of the ongoing Lakme Fashion Week Winter Festive 2019. The De De Pyaar De actress walked down the ramp for Nachiket Barve, who presented his collection in collaboration with Caprese Girl. Rakul Preet looked amazing in her jumpsuit ensemble and gave us major retro vibes.
Her discotheque-like attire came from the designer's collection, Passport Princesses. The collection was a tribute to stylish jet-setting ladies. So, essentially it was a glamourous collection, perfect for high-voltage parties. Rakul Preet Singh wore a jumpsuit that was dipped in black hue and was accentuated by white floral appliqué motifs. Her attire was also detailed with sheer sleeves and featured a flared silhouette. Rakul Preet's attire was also given a dramatic touch with a flowy translucent drape.
She carried a chic embellished purple-hued Caprese clutch with her and it was her styling mostly, which gave us 70s vibes. The actress accessorised her look with hoop earrings and also wore a hairband. The makeup was marked by a pink lip shade and electric blue eye shadow. The middle-parted sleek tresses rounded out her avatar.
Rakul Preet Singh looked fabulous. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.