- 32 min ago Tamannaah Bhatia, Bhumi Pednekar, And Anushka Sharma Give Us Summer Dress Goals
- 59 min ago National Law Day 2020: The Adoption Of Constitution By The Constituent Assembly Of India
- 1 hr ago Meenakshi Sundareshwar: Sanya Malhotra’s Traditional Look As South Indian Bride Has All Our Hearts
- 5 hrs ago Sana Khan’s Beautiful Pictures From Her Mehendi Ceremony In Orange & Pink Suit Will Melt Your Heart
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Master of world derbies, Robbie Fowler now has Kolkata in his sight
- News David Headley was a mystery, remains a mystery, but where is he
- Movies Drugs Case: Kshitij Prasad Granted Bail By Special NDPS Court
- Finance Kalyan Jewellers IPO In December: Things To Know
- Technology Nokia Cable With Android 10 Stops By Geekbench
- Education CSEET Result 2020: ICSI Releases CS Executive Entrance Test CSEET November 2020 Result
- Automobiles Window Tint Transparency & IND Number Plate Confusion Cleared: Confirmed By Government Officials
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
Kriti Sanon and Rakul Preet Singh wore ivory-hued outfits recently. However, while one accessorised it with silver jewellery, the other gave us ivory and gold jewellery combination. So, let's decode their outfits and jewellery game.
Kriti Sanon has been promoting her movie Panipat these days. Last time, she exuded vintage vibes with her Rohit Bal outfit but this time, she flaunted bohemian look. The actress wore an all-white ensemble by Rahul Mishra that consisted of a white top and flared bottoms. She teamed it with a long white shirt and Black Amber juttis from Needledust. Styled by Sukriti Grover, she upped her look with a statement oxidised silver neckpiece that came from Silver Streak. The makeup was light with natural pink lip shade and the middle-parted wavy tresses rounded out her avatar.
Rakul Preet Singh
Rakul Preet Singh gave us festive wear goals with her ivory and golden anarkali that came from the label, Devnaagri. Her attire was white-hued and accentuated by intricate golden-toned floral accents. She teamed her ensemble with ivory pyjamis, a complementing lightweight dupatta, and gold and mirror-work Fizzy Goblet juttis. Styled by Nidhi Jeswani, she accessorised her look with elaborate gold jewellery that came from Vaibhav Jewellers. Her jewellery consisted of a neckpiece and matching earrings. The makeup was highlighted by bright pink lip shade and the wavy tresses rounded out her attire.
So, whose attire and look did you like more? Let us know that.