- Finance Budget 2020: Pushing Demand To Boost Economy Would Be Key
- Movies Saif Ali Khan Gets Trolled For Claiming There Was No Concept of India Till The British
- Technology Three Poco F2 Models Could Be Lined Up For 2020
- News Modi extracts wealth from India's poor, gives it to 'crony capitalist friends': Rahul Gandhi
- Automobiles KTM Adventure 390 Launched At Rs 2.99 Lakh: Bookings Officially Open At Rs 10,000
- Sports Australian Open 2020: Novak Djokovic results and form ahead of second-round match with Tatsuma Ito
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Kriti Sanon has an impressive fashion game and this latest outfit of hers absolutely had all our attention. The actress was dressed to perfection for the song launch of Mann Mein Shivafrom her upcoming movie, Panipat. She looked stunning in an anarkali outfit and her styling was done meticulously by Sukriti Grover. So, let's decode her outfit and look.
So, Kriti's ensemble was by Rohit Bal and it was about floral bloom. Splashed in black hue, her anarkali attire was full-sleeved with sheer sleeves. The bodice was textured and the remaining portion was flared and pleated. The attire was accentuated by elaborate red-hued floral accents. She teamed her anarkali kurta with matching black pyjamis. Kriti Sanon'sattire was ideal for wedding events.
She paired her attire with embellished juttis from Pastels and Pop. She accessorised her look with statement rings from Bhavya Ramesh jewelry. The oxidised silver earrings were from Apala by Sumit. The makeup was heavy with glossy red lip shade and winged eyeliner. The middle-parted bun was adorned with roses and that rounded out her avatar. So, what do you think about Kriti Sanon'sattire and look? Let us know that.