- 1 hr ago Did You Know These Side Effects Of Green Tea?
- 1 hr ago 9 Skin Care Tips You Need To Follow This Winter Season
- 2 hrs ago Kangana Ranaut Inspires Us To Update Our Wardrobe With A Ralph Lauren Suit
- 3 hrs ago Umang 2020: Raveena Tandon And Manisha Koirala Show Us How To Look Stylish Yet Distinctive
- News Controversy over birthplace of Saibaba resolved after Uddhav Thackeray hold meeting
- Movies SP Balasubrahmanyam To Sing A Special Track For Puneeth Rajkumar’s Maya Bazaar
- Technology Jio Working On UPI Payments Via MyJio App To Compete With Google Pay
- Sports Australian Open 2020: Barty survives Tsurenko scare, Venus marvels at Coco
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Celerio BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 4.41 Lakh
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Finance New Gold Hallmarking Rules: 5 Things To Know
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Kriti Sanon has been promoting her movie, 'Arjun Patiala', which also stars Diljit Dosanjh in the lead. For the latest promotion outing, the actress gave us a quirky dress goal, which we thought made for a perfect rainy day wear. She looked pretty awesome in her dress and her styling was done to the T. Let's decode her ensemble and look.
So, Kriti wore a minty green dress that was subtly dramatic and made for an ideal wear for light parties. Her dress featured an overlapping bodice and a ruffled bell sleeves. Her dress also came with an ivory bow belt, which contrasted her green dress and gave her flowy ensemble a figure-flattering touch. This dress of hers was also accentuated by white floral accents and prints. Kritipaired her green dress with white wedges in order to notch up her avatar.
She accessorised her look with chic hoop earrings, which spruced up her style quotient. She also wore chic rings to up her look. The make-up was absolutely dewy with contoured pink cheekbones, pink lip shade, and voluminous tresses. Kritilooked amazing as ever. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.