- 42 min ago 8 Questions That Can Help To Find Out If Your Partner Is Ignoring You
- 1 hr ago Malaika Arora Owns The Red Carpet With Her Dual-Toned Gown And You Can’t Miss It!
- 2 hrs ago Legendary Actress Sridevi's Traditional Fashion Moments On Her 2nd Death Anniversary
- 3 hrs ago 7 Signs You Are Being Clingy In Your Relationship And How To Avoid
- Movies Meme-Fare! Prabhas’ Baahubali Avatar Wins Over Donald Trump Ahead Of His India Visit; Shares A Video
- News Microlight trainer aircraft, crashes in Patiala, IAF pilot killed
- Sports IPL 2020: Rishabh Pant, Shreyas Iyer, Nitish Rana amongst most stylish cricketers, says hairstylist Rashid Salmani
- Technology Oppo Find X2 To Launch Officially On March 6
- Finance 2nd Biggest Sensex Fall Of 2020; Rs 3 Lakh Crore Investor Wealth Gone
- Travel Top 15 Places To Visit In March To Welcome The Beginning Of Summer
- Automobiles NHAI Collects Rs 20 Crore In Fines From Vehicles Without FASTags
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
Radhika Apte, Swara Bhasker, and Malaika Arora's latest outfits had one common feature and that feature was stripes. Yes, they all made a strong case for stripes and inspired us with their ensembles. Their outfits were also breezy, exuded laidback vibes, and were perfect for this summer season. So, let's decode their ensembles and looks.
Radhika Apte is currently vacationing in Japan and she gave us this beautiful fashionable moment. The prolific actress wore a classy dress that was half-sleeved, belted, and flared. Her dress was a bit towards the old-fashioned side and accentuated by subtle blue stripes. She teamed her dress with statement ankle-length boots that were nude-toned and enhanced by floral patterns. Radhika accessorised her look with hoop metallic earrings and her makeup was refreshing and dewy. The signature middle-parted hairdo completed her look.
Swara Bhasker is quite experimental with her fashion choices and this time too, she was. She wore an Anoli Shah outfit for the INIFD event in Chandigarh. The actress wore a sharply collared tunic top that was belted and she teamed it with flared bottoms. She looked impressive and her ensemble was striped in the shades of blue. She colour-blocked her attire with black sandals. Swara wore intricate jhumkis, which came from the label Apala by Sumit. Her white ring was by Tribe Amrapali and the silver ring was from Silverline Jewellery. The makeup was highlighted by a minty pink lip shade and the impeccable tresses rounded out her avatar.
Malaika Arora was spotted at the screening of 'SOTY 2' and she wore separates. She wore classic stripe outfit that was dipped in ivory hue and notched up by grey stripes. Malaika's ensemble was not quite everyone's cup of tea with a bold cropped blouse that was knotted and she teamed it with flarted pyjamas that matched with her blouse. Malaika paired her ensemble with white sneakers, which complemented her attire. She wore dark shades and the makeup was nude-toned. The sleek tresses completed her look.
So, who did you find the best-dressed? Let us know that in the comment section.