- 1 hr ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Priyanka Chopra, Jacqueline Fernandez, Urvashi Rautela And More
- 2 hrs ago Holi 2020: 25 Wishes, Quotes, Messages And Images To Share With Your Loved Ones
- 5 hrs ago Latest Outfit Ideas For College Girls Which Every Fashionista Must Have In Their Wardrobe
- 8 hrs ago Monthly Horoscope: March 2020
- Sports ICC Women’s T20 World Cup: India vs Sri Lanka: Shafali given freedom to play natural game: Harmanpreet Kaur
- Technology Redmi K30 Pro Design Leaked In Full Glory: Dual Pop-Up Selfie Camera Confirmed
- News Delhi violence: One of five injured men, forced to sing National Anthem, dies
- Automobiles Honda Unicorn 160 BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 93,593
- Movies Andrea Jeremiah Regrets Doing Hot Intimate Scene With Ameer In Dhanush-Starrer Vada Chennai
- Finance Bharti Airtel Pays Additional Rs 8,000 Crore Towards AGR Dues
- Education UPSC Tie-breaking Principles For Civil Services And Other Exams
- Travel March 2020: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
Radhika Apte can teach you how to travel elegantly. Her latest airport look was so classy and that too not very difficult to ace. The 'Ghoul' actress looked awesome and encouraged us to step up our airport fashion game. Take a look at her ensemble, which has all our attention.
So, the prolific actress wore a dress that was perfect for a wine and cheese soirée. She looked graceful and sort of gave us winter fashion goals in the summer season. She wore a maroon-hued dress, which was round-necked and featured bell sleeves. Radhika's attire was detailed with a cinched waist, which enhanced her slender frame.
The diva paired her ensemble with black boots, which gave her look a vintage touch. Radhika didn't wear any jewellery but accesorised her look with a chic watch. She carried a side bag with her and the makeup was nude-toned with a pink lip shade. The middle-parted hairdo was refreshing and completed her airport look. So, how did you find Radhika's airport look of the night. Wasn't it an OOTN? Let us know that in the comment section.