TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Jet Airways To Get Rs 1,500 Cr 'Immediate Support' As Founder Naresh Goyal Quits
- IPL 2019: RR vs KXIP — Live Updates
- Renault Announces Price Hike For Kwid Hatchback
- Deepika Padukone's First Look From Chhapaak Revealed!
- Oppo First 5G Smartphone Gets 5G CE Certificate
- Top 5 Affordable Cities In India To Live In 2019
- They Sell Honey With Dead Giant Hornets
- Global Carnage Drag Sensex Lower By 350 Points
Radhika Apte, who doesn't wear athleisure much but gender-fluid outfits a lot, also set the ramp ablaze on the final day of the India Fashion Week 2019, presented by FDCI and Lotus Make-Up. The actress walked down the ramp for Pawan Sachdeva, who showed his collection, 'Decode', which consisted of power-packed outfits. Radhika looked gorgeous in her ensemble, which was both athleisure and gender-fluid.
So, Radhika wore a pantsuit, which could be best described as formal-meets-sporty. Her attire consisted of a full-sleeved jacket, which was dipped in a black hue and featured asymmetrical cuts with overlapping details. Radhika paired it with a zipper top and the well, her formal look got an athleisure touch with track pants. Yes, those jacket and pyjamas were a refreshing combination and gave us goals.
The 'Ghoul' actress teamed her ensemble with platform heels, which accentuated her look. Her look was accessory-free but the makeup was certainly bold. The makeup was highlighted by a dramatic red lip shade and the side-swept bun definitely caught our attention. Radhika looked stunning as always. What do you think about her look? Let us know that in the comment section.