- Sports India Vs Australia, 3rd ODI, Live Score: Kohli & Co, Finch and band look for series win in Bengaluru
- News Anti-CAA: Blankets of protesting women snatched by police near Clock Tower in Lucknow
- Technology Indian IT Ministry Issues Social Media Guidelines For Account Identity Verification
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 7 Box Office Collection: The Film Crosses 100 Crore In Just One Week!
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Radhika Apte, who doesn't wear athleisure much but gender-fluid outfits a lot, also set the ramp ablaze on the final day of the India Fashion Week 2019, presented by FDCI and Lotus Make-Up. The actress walked down the ramp for Pawan Sachdeva, who showed his collection, 'Decode', which consisted of power-packed outfits. Radhika looked gorgeous in her ensemble, which was both athleisure and gender-fluid.
So, Radhika wore a pantsuit, which could be best described as formal-meets-sporty. Her attire consisted of a full-sleeved jacket, which was dipped in a black hue and featured asymmetrical cuts with overlapping details. Radhika paired it with a zipper top and the well, her formal look got an athleisure touch with track pants. Yes, those jacket and pyjamas were a refreshing combination and gave us goals.
The 'Ghoul' actress teamed her ensemble with platform heels, which accentuated her look. Her look was accessory-free but the makeup was certainly bold. The makeup was highlighted by a dramatic red lip shade and the side-swept bun definitely caught our attention. Radhika looked stunning as always. What do you think about her look? Let us know that in the comment section.