- 19 min ago Emma Corrin’s Emmy’s 2021 Costume Is Surprising And There Could Be Salem Witch Trials Angle To It
- 3 hrs ago What Is Psychedelic Therapy? Benefits And Risks Of The Future Of Mental Health Treatment
- 4 hrs ago On Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Birthday, Her Fashion From Movies Including Jab We Met And Omkara
- 8 hrs ago Expert Article: Nutritional Care And Challenges In Feeding A Patient With Alzheimer’s
- Automobiles New Yamaha R15 V4.0 Launched In India; R15M And Aerox 155 Launched Along
- News Ready to give presidential pardon to jailed Tamil youths with LTTE links: SL Prez Rajapaksa
- Sports IPL 2021: Rishabh's level of maturity has gone through the roof; done a terrific job as DC captain: Ponting
- Technology Paytm Mall Budget Days Sale: Discount Offers On Budget Smartphones
- Education MHT CET Admit Card 2021 Released For PCB Group, Download Hall Ticket From cetcell.mahacet.org
- Movies Raj Kundra Case: HC Expresses Concern About Media Reports On Shilpa Shetty's Kids
- Travel 8 Beautiful Long Drive Routes In India
- Finance Pension Alert: Dearness Relief For These CPF Beneficiaries Hiked To 356% Of Basic Ex-Gratia
Malaika Arora's breezy dress was what we wished we had. The actress was spotted in the city and she exuded sassy vibes. She looked awesome as ever and gave us a minimal look of the day. Malaika was like a breath of fresh air. Let's decode her attire and look.
So, the supermodel, wore a lightweight long dress that was sleeveless and enhanced by a flowy silhouette. Her dress was dipped in the shades of grey and accentuated by black leopard prints. It was a bold number, ideal for a scorching May sun. Malaika's attire totally gave us resortwear-feels and she teamed it with a humble pair of sandals.
Her styling was also nicely done and she didn't wear much of jewellery except for those sleek earrings, which totally suited her. The makeup was dewy-toned with contoured cheekbones, muted-toned lip shade, and smoky kohl. The impeccable bun completed her casual avatar. Malaika was a vision and she totally gave us fashion goals. Don't you all think so too? Let us know that.