- 4 hrs ago Raw Bananas: Nutritional Health Benefits, Risks, & Recipes
- 5 hrs ago Streax Professional Retro Remix Launch: Recreate Sonakshi's Shimmery Retro Look
- 5 hrs ago Nusrat Jahan & Mimi Chakraborty Inspire Us To Change The Way We Think About Parliament Fashion
- 5 hrs ago 8 Best Lifestyle Changes To Help Control Diabetes
- Movies Kabir Singh Box Office Collection Day 5: Shahid Kapoor’s Film Enters 100 Crore Club
- Sports Uganda v Zimbabwe: Cranes captain Onyango ready for familiar foes
- Technology Xiaomi Teases Upcoming Mi Bluetooth Headsets, Mi LED Lamp And More Ahead of Mi's 5th Anniversary
- News PM Modi tears into Congress, says ‘People outside the family don’t get recognition’
- Automobiles BMW Unveils Its Vision M NEXT Electric Sports Car — A Glimpse Into The Future Of BMW
- Finance SpiceJet Announces 8 New Daily International Flights
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Malaika Arora's breezy dress was what we wished we had. The actress was spotted in the city and she exuded sassy vibes. She looked awesome as ever and gave us a minimal look of the day. Malaika was like a breath of fresh air. Let's decode her attire and look.
So, the supermodel, wore a lightweight long dress that was sleeveless and enhanced by a flowy silhouette. Her dress was dipped in the shades of grey and accentuated by black leopard prints. It was a bold number, ideal for a scorching May sun. Malaika's attire totally gave us resortwear-feels and she teamed it with a humble pair of sandals.
Her styling was also nicely done and she didn't wear much of jewellery except for those sleek earrings, which totally suited her. The makeup was dewy-toned with contoured cheekbones, muted-toned lip shade, and smoky kohl. The impeccable bun completed her casual avatar. Malaika was a vision and she totally gave us fashion goals. Don't you all think so too? Let us know that.