- 34 min ago Comfrey: Health Benefits, Side Effects, Prevention And Drug Interaction
- 10 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- 11 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 2 – Here Is How You Can Ace The White Make-up Look
- 11 hrs ago Altitude Sickness: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 104: Patna Pirates vs Haryana Steelers: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- News Watch: Excitement at NRG stadium for ‘Howdy Modi' ahead of PM's arrival
- Technology Here's The Proper Way To Backup Android Devices
- Movies Sye Raa Pre-release Event: Live Updates
- Automobiles Yamaha MT-15 Sales Crosses 15,000 Units Within Six Months Of Its Launch In India
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Malaika Arora channelled the 60s fashion vibe with her latest outfit and look. She looked smart as always and gave us major style goals. The supermodel wore a humble number and totally caught our attention. Let's decode her ensemble and look, which we feel is not very difficult to ace.
So, Malaika wore a white midi dress, which gave us Marilyn Monroe and Jackie Onassis vibes. It was a simple dress, which was sleeveless and structured. Malaika's dress was figure-hugging and she paired it with slippers. Now that was an unusual combination (a comfy one though) but Malaika pulled off this pairing like a piece of cake.
She carried a patterned side bag with her and accessorised her look with dark shades. The actress wore a maroon lip shade and the impeccable bun rounded out her look. Malaika looked stunning and a class apart. So, what do you think about this look of hers? Let us know that in the comment section.