- 2 hrs ago Tamil Actress Ramya Pandian Graces Cook With Comali Show In A Blue Khadi Linen Sari
- 2 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor And Rakul Preet Singh's Street-Style Looks Are Something To Look Forward To
- 2 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor And More
- 3 hrs ago Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS): Causes, Symptoms, Risk factors, Treatment And Prevention
- Movies Dance Plus 5: Shah Rukh Khan In Awe Of 'Fauji' Bhim Bahadur’s Performance
- Technology Airtel Vs Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone: Best Prepaid Plans That Offers 3GB Data
- Sports Pakistan trump Bangladesh to bag T20I series
- News Mamata tweets, 'couldn't recognise Omar Abdullah'; his bearded photo goes viral
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Automobiles TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Malaika Arora channelled the 60s fashion vibe with her latest outfit and look. She looked smart as always and gave us major style goals. The supermodel wore a humble number and totally caught our attention. Let's decode her ensemble and look, which we feel is not very difficult to ace.
So, Malaika wore a white midi dress, which gave us Marilyn Monroe and Jackie Onassis vibes. It was a simple dress, which was sleeveless and structured. Malaika's dress was figure-hugging and she paired it with slippers. Now that was an unusual combination (a comfy one though) but Malaika pulled off this pairing like a piece of cake.
She carried a patterned side bag with her and accessorised her look with dark shades. The actress wore a maroon lip shade and the impeccable bun rounded out her look. Malaika looked stunning and a class apart. So, what do you think about this look of hers? Let us know that in the comment section.