- Technology Best Nokia Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000 That Support WhatsApp
- Movies Shabana Azmi’s Mother Shaukat Kaifi, Veteran Stage And Film Actress, Passes Away At 93
- News Naxal attack in Jharkhand's Latehar: 3 Jawans martyred, one injured
- Sports Indian National Rally Championship: Fabid, Dean-Gaurav showdown adds spice to Round 4 of INRC
- Finance Titan And Nestle India To Be Added To Sensex Next Month
- Travel Jagdalpur – A Paradise Full Of Natural Bounties
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Headed To Double Digit Growth Says New CEO Vinod Dasari
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
Malaika Arora channelled the 60s fashion vibe with her latest outfit and look. She looked smart as always and gave us major style goals. The supermodel wore a humble number and totally caught our attention. Let's decode her ensemble and look, which we feel is not very difficult to ace.
So, Malaika wore a white midi dress, which gave us Marilyn Monroe and Jackie Onassis vibes. It was a simple dress, which was sleeveless and structured. Malaika's dress was figure-hugging and she paired it with slippers. Now that was an unusual combination (a comfy one though) but Malaika pulled off this pairing like a piece of cake.
She carried a patterned side bag with her and accessorised her look with dark shades. The actress wore a maroon lip shade and the impeccable bun rounded out her look. Malaika looked stunning and a class apart. So, what do you think about this look of hers? Let us know that in the comment section.