- 7 hrs ago 6 Ways In Which You Can Encourage Your Baby To Crawl
- 8 hrs ago Karisma Kapoor Looks Elegant In Her Vibrant Yet Understated Suit
- 8 hrs ago Looking After Your Children Is Necessary, But Mothers Should Have Their ‘Me Time’ First
- 9 hrs ago Kalki Koechlin's Traditional Outfits Are Perfect For Women Who Are Fabric Connoisseurs
- Sports Dominika Cibulkova retires aged 30
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Choti Sarrdaarni Slips To 2nd Spot; Yehh Jadu Hai Jinn Ka Witnesses Jump
- News Will work to form govt in Maharashtra, won’t reveal numbers now: Narayan Rane
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 Renders Leak: Punch-Hole Design, Quad Rear Cameras Hinted
- Travel Mandi – An Unexplored Gem Of India
- Automobiles Hyundai Confirms New Compact Sedan To Be Called Aura
- Finance India’s Q2 GDP Growth May Be At 4.2%: SBI Report
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
Malaika Arora looked stunning in a dress, which we thought was not just about anybody's cup of tea. It was a flared number, which could have easily passed off as a party dress but Malaika wore it for a casual occasion. Yes, the diva was spotted outside a saloon in this dress, which was totally hard to miss.
So, the supermodel, donned this one-shouldered dark green dress, which featured ruffled accents and was unapologetically asymmetrical towards the hem. It was a midi dress and Malaika teamed it with white-hued sports shoes. With this combination, she not only exuded comfy vibes but also proved to us that dresses can be teamed with shoes too.
She wore a delicate bangle but mostly kept her look jewellery-free. She accessorised her look with dark shades and the makeup was light and highlighted by a pink lip shade. The middle-parted ponytail completed her look. Malaika looked awesome as ever. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.