- 50 min ago Comfrey: Health Benefits, Side Effects, Prevention And Drug Interaction
- 10 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- 11 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 2 – Here Is How You Can Ace The White Make-up Look
- 11 hrs ago Altitude Sickness: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 104: Patna Pirates vs Haryana Steelers: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- News Watch: Excitement at NRG stadium for ‘Howdy Modi' ahead of PM's arrival
- Technology Here's The Proper Way To Backup Android Devices
- Movies Sye Raa Pre-release Event: Live Updates
- Automobiles Yamaha MT-15 Sales Crosses 15,000 Units Within Six Months Of Its Launch In India
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Malaika Arora looked stunning in a dress, which we thought was not just about anybody's cup of tea. It was a flared number, which could have easily passed off as a party dress but Malaika wore it for a casual occasion. Yes, the diva was spotted outside a saloon in this dress, which was totally hard to miss.
So, the supermodel, donned this one-shouldered dark green dress, which featured ruffled accents and was unapologetically asymmetrical towards the hem. It was a midi dress and Malaika teamed it with white-hued sports shoes. With this combination, she not only exuded comfy vibes but also proved to us that dresses can be teamed with shoes too.
She wore a delicate bangle but mostly kept her look jewellery-free. She accessorised her look with dark shades and the makeup was light and highlighted by a pink lip shade. The middle-parted ponytail completed her look. Malaika looked awesome as ever. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.