- News ‘When every Indian takes step forward, India goes ahead by 130 crore steps’, says PM
- Technology Benefits Of Amazon Prime Subscription That You Probably Didn't Know
- Movies Master Third Look Poster: Vijay & Vijay Sethupathi's Face Off Sets The Social Media On Fire!
- Sports Premier Badminton League: Pune 7 Aces face Bengaluru Raptors
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Malaika Arora gave us one of the most spectacular traditional fashion moments of this year with this Rohit Bal lehenga set. The supermodel looked divine in this attire, which she wore for the pre-wedding festivities of Akash Ambani. It was an elaborate outfit, which boasted rich fabric and sophisticated craftsmanship. Styled to perfection by Maneka Harisinghani, Malaika was a visual treat.
Dressed in a wine red ethnic ensemble, Malaika teamed her flared skirt with a structured jacket. Crafted out of silk velvet, her attire reminded us of the traditional past of the country. It backed the maximalist phase and was a strict departure from the trending minimalist outfits. Malaika's attire came alive with intricate hand-embroidered motifs, which adorned her skirt and were meticulously stitched on her jacket. This was not an easy ensemble to pull off but Malaika looked effortless in it.
She accessorised her look with statement rings and heavy maangtikka. Her jewellery came from the label, Azotiique by Varun Raheja. The makeup was highlighted by a deep maroon lip shade and dramatic smoky kohl. The sleek middle-parted tresses completed her traditional avatar. We thought Malaika looked beyond amazing. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.