- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope 14 December 2019
- 10 hrs ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 10 hrs ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 11 hrs ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- Technology List Of Most Searched 'How To' Guides On Google In India In 2019
- Movies Arjun Kapoor Faced 3 To 4 Rejections From Aditya Chopra Before He Cracked Ishaqzaade Audition
- Sports Injured Bhuvneshwar Kumar may miss the ODI series against West Indies
- News Refineries shut, fuel crisis likely in Northeast if agitation continues
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Malaika Arora made heads turn once again with her dramatic gown, which she wore for the Guide Awards. She was seen in an off shoulder attire, which was beautiful and designed by Iris Serban. With this gown, Malaika upped her fashion game and totally floored us. Let's have a look at her ensemble.
So, Malaika wore a gown, which featured a corset bodice and a free-flowing silhouette. It was a 'Lera' silk pleated gown and she looked truly amazing in it. The chiffon gown came with a train and was accentuated by a front slit. The yellow hue of her gown was absolutely striking and Malaika pulled it off effortlessly.
She wore golden embellished heels with her attire, which complemented the yellow hue of her gown. Malaika accessorised her look with delicate rings, which spruced up her avatar. The makeup was highlighted by a bold red lip shade, well-defined kohl accompanied by an eye shadow, and dewy tones. The impeccable ponytail rounded out Malaika's gorgeous avatar. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.