- 4 hrs ago Dandiya Night With Leslie Lewis And DJ Vipul Khurana, Phoenix Marketcity Bengaluru On 28th September
- 4 hrs ago Want A Toned Back Like Disha Patani's? Try These 8 Exercises That Target Your Back Muscles
- 5 hrs ago What Are Magnetic Eyelashes? Here Is How To Wear Them
- 6 hrs ago Ghatasthapana 2019: Significance, Date And Muhurat
- News Trump meets Imran Khan, says "I am ready, willing and able to mediate Kashmir issue"
- Movies Oththa Seruppu Size 7 Movie Review: This Parthiban Movie Is A Brave Attempt
- Sports PKL 2019: Bengaluru Bulls secure thrilling tie against Dabang Delhi
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Second Teaser Video Released: Launch Slated For 30th Of September
- Travel Places To Celebrate Dusshera In India
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A20s Announced With Triple Rear Cameras
- Finance An App That Helps Women To Take Control Of Their Finances
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
Malaika Arora made heads turn once again with her dramatic gown, which she wore for the Guide Awards. She was seen in an off shoulder attire, which was beautiful and designed by Iris Serban. With this gown, Malaika upped her fashion game and totally floored us. Let's have a look at her ensemble.
So, Malaika wore a gown, which featured a corset bodice and a free-flowing silhouette. It was a 'Lera' silk pleated gown and she looked truly amazing in it. The chiffon gown came with a train and was accentuated by a front slit. The yellow hue of her gown was absolutely striking and Malaika pulled it off effortlessly.
She wore golden embellished heels with her attire, which complemented the yellow hue of her gown. Malaika accessorised her look with delicate rings, which spruced up her avatar. The makeup was highlighted by a bold red lip shade, well-defined kohl accompanied by an eye shadow, and dewy tones. The impeccable ponytail rounded out Malaika's gorgeous avatar. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.