- 7 hrs ago Raw Bananas: Nutritional Health Benefits, Risks, & Recipes
- 8 hrs ago Streax Professional Retro Remix Launch: Recreate Sonakshi's Shimmery Retro Look
- 8 hrs ago Nusrat Jahan & Mimi Chakraborty Inspire Us To Change The Way We Think About Parliament Fashion
- 8 hrs ago 8 Best Lifestyle Changes To Help Control Diabetes
- Movies Abhirami Venkatachalam Conveys Her Feelings To Kavin; Shocking Developments In Bigg Boss Tamil 3!
- Technology Over 204 Million WiFi Enabled Devices Sold In India In 2018: Reports
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Australia clinch semi-final spot as England lose again
- News PM Modi tears into Congress, says ‘People outside the family don’t get recognition’
- Automobiles BMW Unveils Its Vision M NEXT Electric Sports Car — A Glimpse Into The Future Of BMW
- Finance SpiceJet Announces 8 New Daily International Flights
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas returned from Oman today to attend the wedding ceremony of Isha Ambani and Anand Piramal. They looked resplendent and sported minimal looks for the occasion. While Priyanka went for a traditional number, Nick kept it western for the occasion- they looked like one awesome global couple.
So, Priyanka wore separates from the label Jade by Monica and Karishma. She wore a coral-hued ensemble that came from their A/W' 18 collection, 'Shreedha'. Priyanka wore a full-sleeved blouse and teamed it with a floor-length voluminous skirt. Her ensemble was meticulously embellished and came alive with vibrant details. She also carried a matching subtly-done dupatta with her and accessorised her look with dazzling bangles and stunning maangtikka. Priyanka's makeup was dewy and the sleek middle-parted tresses rounded out her stunning avatar.
Nick, on the other hand, wore a tuxedo and paired it with a classy watch and formal black shoes. Priyanka and Nick swooned us over yet again and we are waiting for their reception too. Don't you think they looked amazing? Let us know that in the comment section.