TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas returned from Oman today to attend the wedding ceremony of Isha Ambani and Anand Piramal. They looked resplendent and sported minimal looks for the occasion. While Priyanka went for a traditional number, Nick kept it western for the occasion- they looked like one awesome global couple.
So, Priyanka wore separates from the label Jade by Monica and Karishma. She wore a coral-hued ensemble that came from their A/W' 18 collection, 'Shreedha'. Priyanka wore a full-sleeved blouse and teamed it with a floor-length voluminous skirt. Her ensemble was meticulously embellished and came alive with vibrant details. She also carried a matching subtly-done dupatta with her and accessorised her look with dazzling bangles and stunning maangtikka. Priyanka's makeup was dewy and the sleek middle-parted tresses rounded out her stunning avatar.
Nick, on the other hand, wore a tuxedo and paired it with a classy watch and formal black shoes. Priyanka and Nick swooned us over yet again and we are waiting for their reception too. Don't you think they looked amazing? Let us know that in the comment section.