- 8 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- 9 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 2 – Here Is How You Can Ace The White Make-up Look
- 9 hrs ago Altitude Sickness: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- 11 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 22 September 2019
- Sports India Vs South Africa, 3rd T20I, Live Score: Kohli & Co. eye series win, De Kock and band looks to level series
- News Ideology of promoting Hindi, Hinduism dangerous: Shashi Tharoor
- Movies Sye Raa Pre-release Event: Live Updates
- Automobiles Yamaha MT-15 Sales Crosses 15,000 Units Within Six Months Of Its Launch In India
- Technology 5 Useful Apps To Switch From iPhone To Android
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
All that glitters is not always gold! Yes, Priyanka Chopra Jonas proved that with her latest OOTN. The newlywed diva wore this colourful attire for the Bumble App party and gave us one more attire goal for high-quotient parties. She looked fabulous at the event, which she attended with her husband, Nick Jonas.
The actress wore a sleeveless gown that was deep-necked and structural. Her attire came from the luxury fashion brand, Elie Saab. It was a shimmering metallic dress that enhanced her slender frame. This guaranteed-eye-catching dress of hers glittered and gleamed. It was dipped in shiny red, blue, yellow, and green hues. The dress also came with a leather metallic belt.
Styled to perfection by Ami Patel, Priyanka carried a boxy clutch with her, which came from Jimmy Choo. She accessorised her look with traditional wedding jewellery, which consisted of a sleek mangalsutra by Sabyasachi and red and white bangles (chooda). Apart from that, she didn't wear any other jewellery. Priyanka's makeup was highlighted by a neon red lip shade and the middle-parted romantic hairdo completed her look.
So, how did you find Priyanka Chopra's dress of the night? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.