After tying the knot, Priyanka Chopra is back to work commitments. The actress was snapped yesterday at the Bumble launch party, with her husband Nick Jonas. She had invested in the dating app, Bumble earlier this year. With henna adorning her palms and the sindoor streak on her middle-parted tresses, Priyanka was dressed to the perfection for the event.
Priyanka's dress was nude-blush pink-hued and made for a smart formal wear but with a glamorous touch. Her attire of the night was sleeveless and featured an overlapping bodice and a structural skirt that featured thigh-high slits and origami folds. The metallic belt added an interesting dimension to her outfit and gave it a street-style effect too.
The diva teamed her dress with matching pencil heels and accessorised her look with a sleek chain and chooda (traditional red and white bangles). Priyanka's makeup was notched up by a deep red lip shade and soft kohl. The signature hairdo completed her boss lady avatar.
So, how did you find Priyanka Chopra's dress? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!