- 34 min ago Viral: This Unappetizing Post Is For All Those Who Want To Kill Their Food Cravings Right Now
- 1 hr ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Pulls Off Her Attire Elegantly But It Is Not Quite Everyone's Cup Of Tea
- 2 hrs ago Sonakshi Sinha Or Pooja Hegde, Whose Yellow Outfit You Liked More?
- 2 hrs ago 10 Make-up Myths That You Should Not Believe
- News BJP women MPs complain to poll body against Rahul Gandhi's 'rape in India' remark
- Movies Akshay Kumar Reveals Why Bhumi Pednekar Was His Choice For ‘Durgavati’
- Sports Dwayne Bravo comes out of T20I retirement, expresses his desire to play for West Indies in T20 World Cup 2020
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M11, Galaxy M31 Likely On Cards, Could Arrive In 2020
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
We were all waiting for the bridal looks of Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas. It was a highly intimate affair and even the most hawk-eyed paparazzi couldn't get a glimpse of the global couple. The setting was the sprawling well-manicured garden area of Umaid Bhawan Palace. With majestic palace in the backdrop, the bride walked down with her mother, and that was a vision to behold. It looked straight out of a fairytale and seeing a Christian wedding at an Indian palace was a historical moment too. The glimpses from her wedding were exclusively shared by People magazine.
With a 75 feet long tulle train, the bride gently moved ahead as the groom waited for her. Dressed in custom Ralph Lauren outfits, Priyanka and Nick looked surreal. According to Hello! Canada, it took the designer not a minute less than 1,826 hours to create her wedding outfit, which was adorned with two million mother-of-pearl sequins. Swarovski crystals and nature-inspired patterns also accentuated her sheer outfit that featured a delicate collar. She paired it with embellished ballerinas and her makeup was beautifully done. The romantic bun completed her first wedding look. Nick wore a double-breasted black tuxedo and formal shoes for the most special occasion of his life. But he made it even more special by getting the words, 'Meri Jaan' stitched in Urdu language, which means, 'My Darling'.
If it wasn't enough to leave us all breathless, the second wedding pic gave us goosebumps. It was the perfect romantic moment captured. She wore the traditional red colour but her ethnic attire also came alive with western sensibilities. The groom wore a light golden-hued traditional attire too. Their outfits were magical and were custom-designed by none other than Sabyasachi. It took 110 embroiderers from Calcutta and about 3720 hours to create this stunning masterpiece. So far, this was one of the best wedding outfits of this season. Hand-embroidered and hand-cut organza flowers, French knots in silk floss, delicate Siam-red crystals, and intricate threadwork- all of these elements made Priyanka's traditional attire stand apart from the rest.
Her jewellery was made out of uncut diamonds, emeralds, and Japanese cultured pearls in 22 Karat gold. Nick Jonas, looked resplendent and classy in a hand-quilted silk sherwani and he carried a meticulously hand-embroidered chikan dupatta. The chanderi tissue safa completed his attire. Coming to his jewellery, the rose-cut kalgi and Syndicate diamond necklace notched up his wedding outfit and came from the Sabyasachi Heritage Jewelry collection. Another statement piece were his gleaming golden loafers that were by Christian Louboutin.
Now they looked like a match made in heaven!