TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 'Sab Ghungroo Bandhke Taiyar Ho Gaye': Modi's Barb At Opposition Over PM Candidate
- IPL 2019: RCB vs KXIP — Preview
- Five Avengers Endgame Theories That Will Make You Go Bonkers
- Triumph Speed Twin Launched In India At Rs 9.46 lakh
- Arjun Announces GF Gabriella Demetriades's Pregnancy!
- SEBI Blocks Hotel Leelaventure From Selling Hotels And Properties To Brookfield
- Kajol Amazes In This Sari
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Electrifying and exciting, Priyanka and Nick's sangeet ceremony seemed like one awesome party. After colourful mehendi ceremony, the couple took to their social media to share their fun-filled sangeet moments. They looked stunning again and this time too their outfits were designed by Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla.
While Priyanka again went for a minimal number, Nick went for a slightly more maximalist outfit. They contrasted their outfits and looked awesome together, as they grooved to their favourite numbers. The millions of fairy lights and mirror instalments might have lit up Umaid Bhawan Palace but none of that could steal the luminescence of our very own desi girl, Priyanka. The prolific actress wore a hand-embroidered sequined sari, which was accentuated by gold and silver hues.
Her sari consisted of a sleeveless blouse and the sari was draped so beautifully. Priyanka was a vision to behold and she paired her sari with silver embellished sandals and elegant diamond choker. She also notched up her look with drop earrings and delicate bangles. Her makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and subtle kohl.
Nick, on the other hand, wore an open midnight blue sherwani, which was enhanced by silk thread detailing. He teamed his kurta with a full-sleeved matching structured jacket and white pyjamis, which were also crafted out of silk fabric. Nick completed his look with blue-hued loafers that went perfectly well with his outfit.
We absolutely loved their sangeet outfits. How about you? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.