- Movies Marakkar Arabikadalinte Simham: Mohanlal Reveals The Official Teaser!
- News Pak's external affairs to be challenging in 2020; ties to remain tense with India
- Sports Australian Open 2020: Paes, Ostapenko off to winning start; Bopanna, Kichenok reach quarters
- Technology Oppo Might Launch Its Financial Services In India This Year: Report
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Holding a frosted beer mug in hand, Priyanka Chopra's mehendi ceremony looked straight out of a modern fairytale. It was a colourful splash at Umaid Bhawan Palace and definitely beautiful coming together of cultures. The bride and the groom looked spectacular and phenomenal. Yes, they gave us some major wedding goals.
Priyanka and Nick were dressed in traditional wears and we couldn't stop looking at them. What the couple wore was fun, vivacious, and certainly festive. Their ensembles seemed perfect for the mehendi ceremony and we are sure that you all prospective brides and grooms must be taking some fashion notes here. Their outfits were designed by the ace designer duo, Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla.
So, the happiest bride, Priyanka wore a folksy multi-hued organdy ensemble, which was inspired by the vintage collection of the designers. It was a beautiful attire, which seemed to have a Rajasthani touch but with a global appeal. Her skirt was voluminous and Priyanka gave us a twirling moment again. She teamed her outfit with heirloom jewellery that came from Saboo at AJSK. Priyanka's jewellery consisted of fine rubies collected over generations. Her makeup was highlighted by a bright pink lip shade and the bun was adorned with pastel pink and white flowers.
Nick, also upper his traditional fashion game, with an aqua bakhiya kurta and he teamed it with white pyjamis and golden jootis. Nick accessorised his look with dark shades and looked like one cool groom, who backs minimalism in fashion too. We are absolutely in love with their outfits. How about you? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.