- Automobiles Ferrari Roma Unveiled: The Newest Sibling In The Prancing Horses Family
- News Rajnath Singh holds talks with US Def Secretary with focus on Indo-Pacific
- Sports NBA wrap: Harden scores 49 points in Rockets win, Kawhi-less Clippers crush Hawks
- Movies Marjaavaan SECOND DAY Box Office Collections: Sidharth-Tara's Film Picks Up Business
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M40 Available With Discounted Price Offline: All You Need To Know
- Travel Hajo - The Pride Of Assam
- Finance Anil Ambani And 4 Others Resign As RCom Directors
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Priyanka and Nick had a light pooja function yesterday in Mumbai and today the couple was clicked in the morning at the airport. Yes, they are headed to Jodhpur for the wedding festivities and we are as excited as you are. So, at the airport, Priyanka was spotted in a traditional number but Nick kept it casual and western.
Priyanka wore an ivory and gold ethnic, which we found so beautiful and minimal. She sported a collared angarkha that featured prints in golden hue and came from the label Gulabo by Abu Sandeep. She teamed it with matching trousers that were flared. Well, with this attire of hers, she gave us a comfy ethnic airport look of the day. Adding to that, we also loved her vibrant dupatta. Her lehariya dupatta gave her look a Rajasthani touch.
She also sported beige-hued pencil heels, which went well with her outfit. Priyanka accessorised her look with intricate earrings. Her makeup was light and the signature tresses completed her look. Nick wore a white-hued tee and paired it with beige-hued trousers. He added an old-fashioned touch to his attire by pairing his ensemble with a tan-hued jacket. Nick also sported white-hued sports shoes and dark shades to complete his look.
So, how did you find their airport looks of the day? Let us know that in the comment section.