- 2 hrs ago Schizophrenia: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment
- 3 hrs ago 9 Things People With Oily Skin Should Never Do
- 8 hrs ago Hina Khan Shows Us Her Evolved Fashion Sensibility With This Sculptural Gown At Cannes 2019
- 8 hrs ago Cannes Diary 2019: Diana Penty Sticks To The Roots With Her Impeccable Sculptural Sari
- Sports BREAKING NEWS: Kompany leaving Manchester City after 11 years
- News Violence, clashes mar polling yet again in Bengal, Supriyo blames Mamata
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Movies Maharshi AP/TS Box Office Collections 10 Days: Mahesh Babu’s Movie Continues To Rake In The Moolah
- Technology How to hide and encrypt your files on any OnePlus smartphone using Lockbox
- Automobiles Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- Finance Here's How Google Is Tracking Your Online Purchases
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Priyanka and Nick had a light pooja function yesterday in Mumbai and today the couple was clicked in the morning at the airport. Yes, they are headed to Jodhpur for the wedding festivities and we are as excited as you are. So, at the airport, Priyanka was spotted in a traditional number but Nick kept it casual and western.
Priyanka wore an ivory and gold ethnic, which we found so beautiful and minimal. She sported a collared angarkha that featured prints in golden hue and came from the label Gulabo by Abu Sandeep. She teamed it with matching trousers that were flared. Well, with this attire of hers, she gave us a comfy ethnic airport look of the day. Adding to that, we also loved her vibrant dupatta. Her lehariya dupatta gave her look a Rajasthani touch.
She also sported beige-hued pencil heels, which went well with her outfit. Priyanka accessorised her look with intricate earrings. Her makeup was light and the signature tresses completed her look. Nick wore a white-hued tee and paired it with beige-hued trousers. He added an old-fashioned touch to his attire by pairing his ensemble with a tan-hued jacket. Nick also sported white-hued sports shoes and dark shades to complete his look.
So, how did you find their airport looks of the day? Let us know that in the comment section.