Priyanka and Nick had a light pooja function yesterday in Mumbai and today the couple was clicked in the morning at the airport. Yes, they are headed to Jodhpur for the wedding festivities and we are as excited as you are. So, at the airport, Priyanka was spotted in a traditional number but Nick kept it casual and western.
Priyanka wore an ivory and gold ethnic, which we found so beautiful and minimal. She sported a collared angarkha that featured prints in golden hue and came from the label Gulabo by Abu Sandeep. She teamed it with matching trousers that were flared. Well, with this attire of hers, she gave us a comfy ethnic airport look of the day. Adding to that, we also loved her vibrant dupatta. Her lehariya dupatta gave her look a Rajasthani touch.
She also sported beige-hued pencil heels, which went well with her outfit. Priyanka accessorised her look with intricate earrings. Her makeup was light and the signature tresses completed her look. Nick wore a white-hued tee and paired it with beige-hued trousers. He added an old-fashioned touch to his attire by pairing his ensemble with a tan-hued jacket. Nick also sported white-hued sports shoes and dark shades to complete his look.
So, how did you find their airport looks of the day? Let us know that in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!