- 22 min ago LFW W/F 2019 Day Three: Diana Penty Looks Regal In Her Exquisite Vintage Lehenga
- 27 min ago Mydriasis (Dilated Pupils): Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 1 hr ago Happy Krishna Janmashtami 2019: Messages To Share Among Your Friends And Family
- 1 hr ago Kareena Kapoor Khan's Charismatic Dance India Dance Make-up Look
- Sports Hope Team India win ICC trophy in next two years under Ravi Shastri: Sourav Ganguly
- Movies Ayushmann Khurrana Says Audiences Should Leave Their Brains At Home Before Watching Dream Girl!
- News Sitharaman's action plan for auto-sector: These measure announced to boost vehicle sales
- Finance China Announces New Tariffs On American Cars, Auto Parts
- Automobiles Jawa Owners Cancel Bookings: Delivery Estimator Shows Increased Waiting Period & Other Problems
- Technology Motorola One Action Launched In India-Price, Specs, And Launch Offers
- Education ICMAI Result 2019: Direct Links And Steps To Check CMA Results 2019
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
While we are waiting for Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh's Mumbai reception, the star couple Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas have started their traditional wedding festivities. The two posed happily for the shutterbugs outside Raj Classic in Mumbai. They were seen wearing pastel-hued outfits.
So, for the pre-wedding pooja ceremony, Priyanka wore a powdered blue-hued salwar suit and her fiance, Nick donned a shiny pink-coloured ethnic attire, which looked perfect for the day function. The couple looked elegant and classy. Coming to Priyanka's attire, her traditional suit consisted of a full-sleeved kurta, which was accentuated by intricate embroidery on the neckline and was adorned with pink and green floral patterns. She teamed her kurta with plain-blue-hued trousers, which were partly sheer and had a brush of embellishment towards the ends.
Priyanka also draped a complementing lightweight dupatta on one side of her shoulder, which was notched up by a beautifully done border. The actress wore golden flat sandals and accessorised her look with delicate earrings and dark shades. Her makeup was marked by a pink lip shade and the signature middle-parted layered tresses completed her look.
Nick looked dapper in his minimalistic pink sherwani, which was collared, full-sleeved, and featured sophisticated embroidered neckline. He teamed his pink-hued outfit with plain white pyjamas and wore traditional slip-on flats to round off his ethnic avatar. We absolutely loved their first ethnic wedding look. How about you? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.