TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
While we are waiting for Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh's Mumbai reception, the star couple Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas have started their traditional wedding festivities. The two posed happily for the shutterbugs outside Raj Classic in Mumbai. They were seen wearing pastel-hued outfits.
So, for the pre-wedding pooja ceremony, Priyanka wore a powdered blue-hued salwar suit and her fiance, Nick donned a shiny pink-coloured ethnic attire, which looked perfect for the day function. The couple looked elegant and classy. Coming to Priyanka's attire, her traditional suit consisted of a full-sleeved kurta, which was accentuated by intricate embroidery on the neckline and was adorned with pink and green floral patterns. She teamed her kurta with plain-blue-hued trousers, which were partly sheer and had a brush of embellishment towards the ends.
Priyanka also draped a complementing lightweight dupatta on one side of her shoulder, which was notched up by a beautifully done border. The actress wore golden flat sandals and accessorised her look with delicate earrings and dark shades. Her makeup was marked by a pink lip shade and the signature middle-parted layered tresses completed her look.
Nick looked dapper in his minimalistic pink sherwani, which was collared, full-sleeved, and featured sophisticated embroidered neckline. He teamed his pink-hued outfit with plain white pyjamas and wore traditional slip-on flats to round off his ethnic avatar. We absolutely loved their first ethnic wedding look. How about you? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.