While we are waiting for Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh's Mumbai reception, the star couple Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas have started their traditional wedding festivities. The two posed happily for the shutterbugs outside Raj Classic in Mumbai. They were seen wearing pastel-hued outfits.
So, for the pre-wedding pooja ceremony, Priyanka wore a powdered blue-hued salwar suit and her fiance, Nick donned a shiny pink-coloured ethnic attire, which looked perfect for the day function. The couple looked elegant and classy. Coming to Priyanka's attire, her traditional suit consisted of a full-sleeved kurta, which was accentuated by intricate embroidery on the neckline and was adorned with pink and green floral patterns. She teamed her kurta with plain-blue-hued trousers, which were partly sheer and had a brush of embellishment towards the ends.
Priyanka also draped a complementing lightweight dupatta on one side of her shoulder, which was notched up by a beautifully done border. The actress wore golden flat sandals and accessorised her look with delicate earrings and dark shades. Her makeup was marked by a pink lip shade and the signature middle-parted layered tresses completed her look.
Nick looked dapper in his minimalistic pink sherwani, which was collared, full-sleeved, and featured sophisticated embroidered neckline. He teamed his pink-hued outfit with plain white pyjamas and wore traditional slip-on flats to round off his ethnic avatar. We absolutely loved their first ethnic wedding look. How about you? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!