- 7 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- 8 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 2 – Here Is How You Can Ace The White Make-up Look
- 8 hrs ago Altitude Sickness: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- 11 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 22 September 2019
- Movies Sye Raa Pre-release Event: Live Updates
- Sports Gaurav Gill, another driver booked in connection with accident that claimed three lives
- Automobiles Yamaha MT-15 Sales Crosses 15,000 Units Within Six Months Of Its Launch In India
- News How Nirmala Sitharaman’s corporate tax cut will benefit sectors?
- Technology 5 Useful Apps To Switch From iPhone To Android
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Priyanka Chopra and fiancé, Nick Jonas were papped, as they were headed to a pre-wedding private party. The couple looked absolutely gorgeous together and we thought Priyanka looked amazing in her dress. Not the one to play safe when it comes to fashion too, Priyanka wore a tricky dress and pulled it off gracefully.
She looked glamorous in her separate dress that consisted of a matching top and skirt. Her sling-strapped blouse was razor-sharped with metallic accents. It was detailed with geometrical patterns and she teamed it with a structural long skirt that was splashed in the same shiny hue and accentuated by asymmetrical diagonal stripes. It was definitely an architectural outfit and Priyanka paired it with complementing pencil heels.
She carried a beige-hued box-styled purse with her and accessorised her look with a precious watch. Her makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and the side-swept tresses completed her look. Nick, on the other hand, sported a casual look with a white polo-neck tee, beige-hued trousers, and he teamed his outfit with dark-hued loafers.
So, how did you find the couple? Let us know that in the comment section.