- News ‘When every Indian takes step forward, India goes ahead by 130 crore steps’, says PM
- Technology Benefits Of Amazon Prime Subscription That You Probably Didn't Know
- Movies Master Third Look Poster: Vijay & Vijay Sethupathi's Face Off Sets The Social Media On Fire!
- Sports Premier Badminton League: Pune 7 Aces face Bengaluru Raptors
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
And finally, we had the first glimpse of Priyanka Chopra's wedding festivities. Yes, the actress looked resplendent in a traditional outfit for her roka ceremony, which happened at her Juhu residence. Her fiancé, Nick also had the mercury rising in his ethnic attire. While Priyanka wore something vibrant yellow, Nick was dressed in a pristine white outfit.
Romantic at heart, Priyanka once said that she loves the idea of getting married and will marry a person, who gets her a statement ring. Well, Nick certainly got her big diamond ring and now she has made it official with a traditional Hindu puja and ceremony. The actress wore a lehenga for the occasion and looked utterly graceful.
Her lehenga by Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla was dipped in blazing yellow colour, which we felt was the perfect choice for the day function. The bodice of her lehenga was structured and she teamed it with a complementing flared skirt. Priyanka's lehenga was also adorned with silver embellishments on the hemline and border. She also draped a matching light dupatta on one side of the shoulder and wore minimal jewellery. Priyanka rounded off her look with a light makeup.
Nick, on the other hand, wore an intricately done full-sleeved ivory sherwani that celebrated minimalist fashion and he looked dapper in it.
Well, Priyanka and Nick clearly impressed us with their first wedding function outfits. Let's see what they will wear for the evening party.