Ahead of his engagement ceremony, Priyanka Chopra's fiancee and popular American singer, Nick Jonas arrived in style at the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport in Mumbai. He came with his parents, who were beaming and had Tiffany & Co bag with them.
Their engagement party is certainly on the cards and we can't wait to see what ensembles the prospective bride and groom would wear tomorrow. For now, we loved the airport look of Nick Jonas. It was typically sporty and Nick looked comfortable and so confident- well, it is safe to say now that India is his second home.
Nick wore an all-black athleisure outfit that most of the men would want to try out right away. He teamed his full-sleeved sweatshirt with matching pyjamas. There was a streak of white lining running on his sweatshirt and his sports shoes were also dipped in white shade. Well, with a lot of celebrities sporting white shoes, it seems to have become a trend lately.
Nick also wore a gold chain and gave a groovy touch to his look and also his small boho black-hued bag is totally on our wish list.
So, Nick absolutely swooned us over with his airport style. But let's wait and see what he will wear tomorrow for the big occasion.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "Prevent Black Day," Says Retired HC Judge
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Mobiles Republic Day 2019 — Discounts On Best Smartphones
- From Kohli To Dhoni; Five Reasons Behind India's Win In 2nd ODI
- Every Place You Need To Visit If You Are A First-Timer In Una
- Strange Case Of A Woman Who Cannot Hear Male Voices
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Emraan Justifies Himself After Calling Aishwarya 'Plastic'