- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 14 December 2019
- 11 hrs ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 11 hrs ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 12 hrs ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- Technology List Of Most Searched 'How To' Guides On Google In India In 2019
- Movies Arjun Kapoor Faced 3 To 4 Rejections From Aditya Chopra Before He Cracked Ishaqzaade Audition
- Sports Injured Bhuvneshwar Kumar may miss the ODI series against West Indies
- News Refineries shut, fuel crisis likely in Northeast if agitation continues
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Ahead of his engagement ceremony, Priyanka Chopra's fiancee and popular American singer, Nick Jonas arrived in style at the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport in Mumbai. He came with his parents, who were beaming and had Tiffany & Co bag with them.
Their engagement party is certainly on the cards and we can't wait to see what ensembles the prospective bride and groom would wear tomorrow. For now, we loved the airport look of Nick Jonas. It was typically sporty and Nick looked comfortable and so confident- well, it is safe to say now that India is his second home.
Nick wore an all-black athleisure outfit that most of the men would want to try out right away. He teamed his full-sleeved sweatshirt with matching pyjamas. There was a streak of white lining running on his sweatshirt and his sports shoes were also dipped in white shade. Well, with a lot of celebrities sporting white shoes, it seems to have become a trend lately.
Nick also wore a gold chain and gave a groovy touch to his look and also his small boho black-hued bag is totally on our wish list.
So, Nick absolutely swooned us over with his airport style. But let's wait and see what he will wear tomorrow for the big occasion.