- News In these 3 villages in Gujarat, the groom’s sister is married to the bride
- Sports World Cup 2019: Pakistan can break their six-match losing streak in big event against India, says Inzamam
- Technology How to view hidden files on Android?
- Movies Maharshi AP/TS Box Office Collections Day 17: Mahesh Babu’s Movie Continues Its Good Run
- Education LIC AAO Result 2019: Check Result Date And Other Details
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Automobiles Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Are Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas dating each other? This is the question that still needs to be answered! However, there had been speculations regarding the two, as they have made a lot of public appearances in the USA together. And they have done it quite fashionably too.
But that didn't end there. The latest news is that Priyanka flew with her rumoured boyfriend Nick to Mumbai in order to make him meet her family. Well, but obviously they were papped like crazy and gave us a strong reason to believe that they are indeed seeing each other rather seriously.
Now, of course, we would be happy to hear an officially confirmed scoop of these two being in a relationship as they will make such a stylish couple. Yes, Priyanka and Nick have always donned head-turning outfits whenever they have been spotted together. These two pretty much single-handedly have given us so many dating-wear goals.
In their latest moment captured in Mumbai, the duo was seen sporting casuals and keeping it light and simple. Priyanka as always fashionably turned up in checkered separates that we thought was a cool attire to go for. Her crop top featured spaghetti straps, deep neck, and a knot tied in the middle of the top. It was a very revealing attire and the diva paired it with a matching midi skirt that had quite a sexy slit in the front.
Piggy Chops accentuated her hot avatar with white pencil heels, a complementing box purse, hoop earrings, and bright pink lip shade.
Nick, on the other hand, played with green colour, as he sported green-hued trousers and paired it with a light coloured V-neck tee. He wore pointed brown formal shoes and a classy watch to complete his cool look.
If you think that these two make the most stylish couple, spread the message by sharing the story with your loved ones. Cheers!