Priyanka Chopra and husband, Nick Jonas made us go swooning all over them once again at their Delhi reception. The couple was again dressed in contrasting outfits and they looked spectacular. While Nick went for a vibrant outfit, Priyanka went for a minimal number. Let's find out what they wore for their reception.
So, Priyanka went for a Falguni Shane Peacock outfit, which was champagne-hued and detailed with intricately embellished motifs. Her outfit elaborated on the subtle grandeur of the country. With her stunning separates, she mirrored the spirit of modern women, who are a cross between minimalism and maximalism. Her attire consisted of a cropped blouse and a layered voluminous skirt. Priyanka teamed her ensemble with a sheer net dupatta of the same hue. Her dupatta was beautifully sequined.
The actress paired her ensemble with a multi-tiered delicate neckpiece, statement danglers, and dazzling bangles. She also wore a traditional chooda (red and white bangles). Her makeup was beautifully done with a deep red lip shade, soft kohl, and a small red bindi. The bride made an impeccable middle-parted bun that was adorned with sindoor and white roses.
Nick went for a velvet number and looked awesome as ever. He wore a midnight blue velvet jacket that was complemented by black lapels. His jacket featured interesting prints. He wore matching blue pants and royal blue formal shoes. So, didn't they look outstanding again? Well, we are impressed with their fashion statements.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception