TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 'Sab Ghungroo Bandhke Taiyar Ho Gaye': Modi's Barb At Opposition Over PM Candidate
- IPL 2019: RCB vs KXIP — Preview
- Five Avengers Endgame Theories That Will Make You Go Bonkers
- Triumph Speed Twin Launched In India At Rs 9.46 lakh
- Arjun Announces GF Gabriella Demetriades's Pregnancy!
- SEBI Blocks Hotel Leelaventure From Selling Hotels And Properties To Brookfield
- Kajol Amazes In This Sari
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Priyanka Chopra and husband, Nick Jonas made us go swooning all over them once again at their Delhi reception. The couple was again dressed in contrasting outfits and they looked spectacular. While Nick went for a vibrant outfit, Priyanka went for a minimal number. Let's find out what they wore for their reception.
So, Priyanka went for a Falguni Shane Peacock outfit, which was champagne-hued and detailed with intricately embellished motifs. Her outfit elaborated on the subtle grandeur of the country. With her stunning separates, she mirrored the spirit of modern women, who are a cross between minimalism and maximalism. Her attire consisted of a cropped blouse and a layered voluminous skirt. Priyanka teamed her ensemble with a sheer net dupatta of the same hue. Her dupatta was beautifully sequined.
The actress paired her ensemble with a multi-tiered delicate neckpiece, statement danglers, and dazzling bangles. She also wore a traditional chooda (red and white bangles). Her makeup was beautifully done with a deep red lip shade, soft kohl, and a small red bindi. The bride made an impeccable middle-parted bun that was adorned with sindoor and white roses.
Nick went for a velvet number and looked awesome as ever. He wore a midnight blue velvet jacket that was complemented by black lapels. His jacket featured interesting prints. He wore matching blue pants and royal blue formal shoes. So, didn't they look outstanding again? Well, we are impressed with their fashion statements.