- Sports MS Dhoni on lack of batting time: Haven’t batted for a long time, 14-day quarantine doesn’t help
- News India can promise to be Africa's most steadfast partner: Jaishankar
- Movies Suriya To Start Shooting For Pandiraj Project In January 2021?
- Technology OnePlus Nord Users Experiencing Random Factory Data Reset Issue: Report
- Finance Shapoorji Pallonji Group To Exit Tata Group
- Automobiles Ford Endeavour Sport Launched In India: Priced At Rs 35.10 Lakh
- Education IIT Guwahati Convocation 2020: Prime Minister Narendra Modi Addresses Students Virtually
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Priyanka Chopra and husband, Nick Jonas made us go swooning all over them once again at their Delhi reception. The couple was again dressed in contrasting outfits and they looked spectacular. While Nick went for a vibrant outfit, Priyanka went for a minimal number. Let's find out what they wore for their reception.
So, Priyanka went for a Falguni Shane Peacock outfit, which was champagne-hued and detailed with intricately embellished motifs. Her outfit elaborated on the subtle grandeur of the country. With her stunning separates, she mirrored the spirit of modern women, who are a cross between minimalism and maximalism. Her attire consisted of a cropped blouse and a layered voluminous skirt. Priyanka teamed her ensemble with a sheer net dupatta of the same hue. Her dupatta was beautifully sequined.
The actress paired her ensemble with a multi-tiered delicate neckpiece, statement danglers, and dazzling bangles. She also wore a traditional chooda (red and white bangles). Her makeup was beautifully done with a deep red lip shade, soft kohl, and a small red bindi. The bride made an impeccable middle-parted bun that was adorned with sindoor and white roses.
Nick went for a velvet number and looked awesome as ever. He wore a midnight blue velvet jacket that was complemented by black lapels. His jacket featured interesting prints. He wore matching blue pants and royal blue formal shoes. So, didn't they look outstanding again? Well, we are impressed with their fashion statements.