- 54 min ago Comfrey: Health Benefits, Side Effects, Prevention And Drug Interaction
- 10 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- 11 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 2 – Here Is How You Can Ace The White Make-up Look
- 11 hrs ago Altitude Sickness: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 104: Patna Pirates vs Haryana Steelers: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- News Watch: Excitement at NRG stadium for ‘Howdy Modi' ahead of PM's arrival
- Technology Here's The Proper Way To Backup Android Devices
- Movies Sye Raa Pre-release Event: Live Updates
- Automobiles Yamaha MT-15 Sales Crosses 15,000 Units Within Six Months Of Its Launch In India
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Priyanka Chopra and husband, Nick Jonas made us go swooning all over them once again at their Delhi reception. The couple was again dressed in contrasting outfits and they looked spectacular. While Nick went for a vibrant outfit, Priyanka went for a minimal number. Let's find out what they wore for their reception.
So, Priyanka went for a Falguni Shane Peacock outfit, which was champagne-hued and detailed with intricately embellished motifs. Her outfit elaborated on the subtle grandeur of the country. With her stunning separates, she mirrored the spirit of modern women, who are a cross between minimalism and maximalism. Her attire consisted of a cropped blouse and a layered voluminous skirt. Priyanka teamed her ensemble with a sheer net dupatta of the same hue. Her dupatta was beautifully sequined.
The actress paired her ensemble with a multi-tiered delicate neckpiece, statement danglers, and dazzling bangles. She also wore a traditional chooda (red and white bangles). Her makeup was beautifully done with a deep red lip shade, soft kohl, and a small red bindi. The bride made an impeccable middle-parted bun that was adorned with sindoor and white roses.
Nick went for a velvet number and looked awesome as ever. He wore a midnight blue velvet jacket that was complemented by black lapels. His jacket featured interesting prints. He wore matching blue pants and royal blue formal shoes. So, didn't they look outstanding again? Well, we are impressed with their fashion statements.